Anyone seen CarbonCoops

P15UL T

Dont quote me on this, but I think he has been posted somewhere abroad for a while (he's in the RAF). I vaguely remember him mentioning it to me.

I seem to remember reading that he said he might be off and that he was going to have to hold off on what he was doing until he got back.

I tried pm'ing too but its still unread, still waiting for the result of donating my strut cover months back, if my car sells before hand I'm screwed

similar issue with my engine cover, hope he get's back safely is he's in a combat zone :thumbs:

I tried pm'ing too but its still unread, still waiting for the result of donating my strut cover months back, if my car sells before hand I'm screwed

If your car does sell and coop's isn't back intime...drop me a pm and ill sort you out a carbon one at cost :thumbs:

He went to Afghanistan on the 5th he said he would be back in a few weeks, im waiting to hear from him too about stuff.

Apparently he logged in yesterday so maybe he is back now. If there are any problems i am in the RAF too and know how to get in touch if needs be when he hets back.

Hi all sorry i dissapeared for a while i got sent away it wasnt Afgan but Location with held so i cannot say.

It was very very short notice which is why i was rushed off my feet and didnt get chance to respond, i tried to get on while out of the country but connection was v v poor and wouldnt allow me to do anything!!

Sorry again to everyone who this may have effected, all pm's now replied too if i have missed anyone please just pm me and i will get straight back.

Thanks for the understanding and support.

Coops