hi from a New Leeds Member & new Z Owner!

Hi to all of ya!

Im Jed, Live in Leeds and ive just purchased myself an 04 350z fairlady (import) in Black!

No Mods as of yet but im happy as larry with it coming to me with a full service history and runs like a dream.

I drive high speed trains for a living (125mph 180 class), Own an MGZT-T, Harley, Yamaha 600 and 1600 VW trike. So as ya can see i like my toys!

Im a full time bald n bearded Biker but like a decent car too.

Was an active member on the MG owners forum & hoping to be on here too, in time giving advice but until then and after learning about my car, listening and learning myself?

So, ill chat soon, hello n good day!

Cheers all for the welcome! :teeth:

just been reading through some of the threads n some good reading! Next couple of wks i'll tell ya about some mods im doing. 1st on agender is a visit to an old mate of mine in Leeds thats runs Longlife zorsts..so thats my 1st change.

well the z developed a knocking(No i dont know?) so took it back to garage in blackburn n pick up a blue one to replace it in the morning, so im chuffed. No probs with garage at all!