Work Cr Kai Wheels - Opinions?

friddela

I have been browsing wheels for a while now and still haven't decided which ones I am going to get.

I was about to order the Silver Rota GTR's but haven't done as of yet.

I stumbled across these: http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx ... ductID=402

I have an Azure Zed and think gunmetal looks good on them having seen this picture:

blomys14-albums-blomys14-picture2527-d-1.bmp

You can buy 18x9.5 +20 which from what I've read means I won't need spacers, is that correct? It will clear the brembo's?

18 x 9.5 +20 rears without spacers would be visually equivalent to standard Rays with 26 mm spacers

18 x 9.5 +20 fronts without spacers would be visually equivalent to standard Rays with 29 mm spacers

18 x 9.5 +30 fronts without spacers would be visually equivalent to standard Rays with 20 mm spacers

18 x 9.5 +20 rears without spacers would be visually equivalent to standard Rays with 26 mm spacers

this would give you the 'ideal stance' in the opinion of most members here .... but be careful with tyres so you don't upset the lsd

and check for rubbing on suspension for the fronts (see Husky's thread as his fronts width and offset are as above albeit 19")

maybe better to put a small spacer in the fronts

Great wheels and I agree the +20 is probably the best bet. When I looked at these a few years back you couldn't get a centre cap for them. It may have changed now but if its the sort of thing that bothers you its worth checking. :thumbs:

Isn't the Zed supposed to have a staggered fitment - rears wider than the fronts?
You are quite right Neil ... that's why I suggested that the OP needs to be carefull with tyre spec in order to maintain near standard rolling radius and no lsd issues

Isn't the Zed supposed to have a staggered fitment - rears wider than the fronts?

Tyres yes wheels no :)

+20 will be fine, +12 for proper flush, +12& spacers for hella flush :)

Aaah, so hella flush is ghetto for 'looks like a roller skate'!!! :p

Is flush an English term for wheels hidden in the arches :p