show us your double D's...... (double din)

kevlo

DSC02521.jpg

Kenwood DNX-7200 and Kenwood KOS-L702 with Kenwood KOS-V500 hidden media adapter.

The Kenwood KOS range is pretty good if you looking for something a little more secure, as you can pop the screen out when its parked but still have all the benifits of a Double Din video unit... V500 sits in the cubby behind the Pax seat with all the connections running into there...

Now that's what I call a HEAD unit. :p

TBH, if you saw the teeth on the dark haired one, you'd think twice bout gettin head from what looked like a meatgrinder...

Blonde looked ok, but deffo use disinfectant after and get yourself checked out at local GUM clinic.

Oh, will post pics of my Pioneer F900BT up

Have you been to Weston-super-Mare??

On the descriptions you've given, these two would top totty, no doubt.

TBH, if you saw the teeth on the dark haired one, you'd think twice bout gettin head from what looked like a meatgrinder...

Blonde looked ok, but deffo use disinfectant after and get yourself checked out at local GUM clinic.

Oh, will post pics of my Pioneer F900BT up

:lol:

is that a proper carbon centre dash section or just stick on vinal?

3M DI-NOC Vinyl, and it's not "just stick on", it was a pain in the a$$ to stick on (think corners and stuff, lol)

Stick on stuff then :p

A friend of mine had his screen put into the cubby holder area, and the installer who done it, had the screen edges embossed in a nice soft black leather, which really suited the look of the interior. Was pretty sweet install. I dunno how one would go about getting this done though.

Well, technically it's not yours anymore, unless the interior of a S2000 looks exactly the same as a 350z :lol:

talk about splitting hairs :doh:

"Was Mine"

does that help.

must admit i don't miss the zed interior, it was the one major bug bear i had. your di-noc adventure certainly does help though, big improvement :thumbs:

Well, technically it's not yours anymore, unless the interior of a S2000 looks exactly the same as a 350z :lol:

talk about splitting hairs :doh:

"Was Mine"

does that help.

must admit i don't miss the zed interior, it was the one major bug bear i had. your di-noc adventure certainly does help though, big improvement :thumbs:

Why is the interior a major bug bear :wacko:

Why is the interior a major bug bear :wacko:

the interior especially places like the handles marked so easily places like the silver parts on the steering wheel and doors scratch easily. the bobbly plastic. the arm rest that was sat too low that you could actually rest your arm on it (for my driving style at least)

not major issues but enough to be slow annoyances that grew over time. my new car is 4 years older than my old car and the interior still looks like new. unlike my old zed. all issues that could easily be resolved and i had got stuff to do it, but hadn't got round to it.

the zed is a great car, and i'm glad i've owned it and its now part of my car history, but maybe it just wasn't the car for me. :shrug: