GO Z GO!!!

mighty Z

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lomoto I did'nt mean to cause offence It just seemed a funny thing to say at the time.

I still think most of us are chavs because we cant afford real sports cars :)

:scare: I think with that one quote you've just upset 100% of all the forum members on here. do you mean that the 350z isnt a real sports car????

or is that a misinterpratation of what you have said?

Iam saying that the 350 is a poor mans sports car.

Its not a ferrari is it? :)

Lomoto I did'nt mean to cause offence It just seemed a funny thing to say at the time.

:scare: I think with that one quote you've just upset 100% of all the forum members on here. do you mean that the 350z isnt a real sports car????

No it isnt .... but its no Chavs chariot either...Unless you think different??

Guest prescience

I think you on dangerous ground here MightyZ talking about chavs, poor mans sports cars and Evos in the same post - I can make that link

I dont really know what you mean when you say chav chariot?

Do you mean the cars you see on council estates or cruise type cars?

I dont really know what you mean when you say chav chariot?

Do you mean the cars you see on council estates or cruise type cars?

I was quoting your goodself "I still think most of us are chavs because we cant afford real sports cars" B)

You're right it's not, but then it's not a Corsa either. Do you think of yourself as poor or doing OK for yourself though??

And does that make a £100k Ferrari F430 a poor man's sports car when there's the Ferrari 612 Sacglietti HGTC at £200k??? :wacko:

To be frank , I think the Chav aspect is all to do with attitude... I know some really wealthy guys that I would say are Chavs and do drive Ferrari's etc..wouldnt want to spend any time with if I could help it!! , yet some really humble people that are top guys

yet some really humble people that are top guys

I appreciate that mate :D

Are you going for the tiniest avatar ever, lad? What the hell is it?

Its a Steve Irwin GIF ;) Need to enlarge it but can't be arsed! :yawn:

I would like to transfer over my avatar from the other site but I am 2kb over the 6kb limit of this site!

yet some really humble people that are top guys

I appreciate that mate :D

Are you going for the tiniest avatar ever, lad? What the hell is it?

Its a Steve Irwin GIF ;) Need to enlarge it but can't be arsed! :yawn:

I would like to transfer over my avatar from the other site but I am 2kb over the 6kb limit of this site!

Thanks M13KYF

You're right it's not, but then it's not a Corsa either. Do you think of yourself as poor or doing OK for yourself though??

And does that make a £100k Ferrari F430 a poor man's sports car when there's the Ferrari 612 Sacglietti HGTC at £200k??? :wacko:

Yes you 've hit the nail right on the head I consider myself to be poor because:I have to work five days a week nearly every week of the year to pay my mortgage ect. and there's no way I could afford to pay for my daughter to go to a decent private school.

The point Iam trying to make is that well off people with ferrari's lambo's ect. probobly look down at us in our nissans and call us chavs so I just cant understand this slighty snobbish attitude some of you seem to have.

I have never been a big fan of mocking people less fortunate than myself and dont like this chav chavvette bussiness its not there fault they grew up on estates and if there not very intelligent

there's no way out for them unless they sell class a's or there body.

:headhurt::wacko::scare:

Yes you 've hit the nail right on the head I consider myself to be poor because:I have to work five days a week nearly every week of the year to pay my mortgage ect. and there's no way I could afford to pay for my daughter to go to a decent private school.

The point Iam trying to make is that well off people with ferrari's lambo's ect. probobly look down at us in our nissans and call us chavs so I just cant understand this slighty snobbish attitude some of you seem to have.

I have never been a big fan of mocking people less fortunate than myself and dont like this chav chavvette bussiness its not there fault they grew up on estates and if there not very intelligent

I am not even going to go there on some of the stuff you were saying about chavs as this could get very opinionated! What I would like to say is that I dont think that the people with "supercars" look down on the Zed as they are in a different ball park. The Zed is unique as a car in the sports/coupe market - it is not readily available, you can go weeks without seeing another Zed on the road - I like that exclusivity. Yes, we do (well I do) look down on other cars in the same class as us such as bmw's and TTs because they are as common as muck on the roads and each of them come with a reputation - but it is all fun - everyone likes a bit of rivalry!

G

OK, I will admit it. I AM a bit of a badge snob.

In the past I have made some poor decisions about the choice of car I purchased because of this very snobbery, but ultimately I was rarely that happy with the car.

When it came to my last purchase I had test drives in all sorts of things and the Z was at the bottom of the list because of this same snobbery, then one saturday I phoned the dealer half heartedly on the off chance that they might have one available for a test drive.

Wow was I surprised! I had been toying with the idea of other cars and had all but decided to buy something else, something that perhaps you might call a "proper" sports car, but my test drive in the Z changed all that.

Yes its not the most subtle of drives, Yes its not the fastest, but I didnt care. What a hoot to drive, the fact that it struggles to put its power down effectively and rolls a bit too much (I have plans for that) is all part of its character and I was instantly hooked.

The thing about a z owner for me is this, I can respect their choice as an individual, they could have bought an awful lot of other cars for the same money or even more money, but I think I completely understand why they bought a Z.