The Flying Tangerine is back from Plastic Surgery

helimeddaz

Niiiccceee, ii liikkeee :lol:

Very cool brother B) i love the rear,makes me want the diffuser now.lol. Infact can you PM me about costs for it pleeaasseee :teeth:

Z Store USA M8. MJP should be able to get you one a bit cheaper as youwon't have to stand all the duty I paid... :thumbs:

I got hold of them a few weeks back & he gave me a delivery price of $39.95 iirc. Managed to find a calculator that works out duties etc & it worked out at roughly £280 all in at the exchange rate then.that sound about right?

Sounds a bit expensive. Had mine a bit. Think I paid 160 pounds then (Better rate) and about 50 duty. Thats why MJP might be better to supply it from Z-Store USA. He brings in a container full of gear at a time so you duty is reduced... :thumbs:

i like..... B) been wanting to see one of those difusser fitted.still not sure but looks good m8

the carbon finish is a nice touch.have you thought about tiniting the rear lights?

:thumbs:

looks really nice, although i would have left more carbon visible on the diffuser, like the whole fins but like you painted inbetween them and on the leading edge on the top.

makes a really positive improvement to the car and gives it back that aggressive edge :thumbs:

Its pukka :thumbs:

Its amazing how fickle this forum is ;) I bought thed FRP one over a year ago from z-source USA and had it coppied by Rik and only got a single interest. it was going for £199 bolt on and now £150 on ebay.

I think faffing about and not installing mine on has not help :teeth:

I looked at lots of combinations for the Diffuser. I did think of all carbon or all orange as well as leaving the fins carbon as suggested above, But went with a delicate accent to match the carbon NISMO "B" pillar accents. I have a couple of NISMO badges to go on laterto tie it all in.

It is really difficult to be original and keep it subtle at the same time, but with such a strong base colour on the car its's even harder to make it look right in the end.

It's gratifying to know that my thinking went along the lines of other members suggestions listed above.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. :thumbs: