iiPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4Phone4

UNABASHED

O2 Tariffs now released...... :dry:

Err, no unlimited internet for less than £45 a month????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the unlimited data is a 5 pound bolt on if i remember correctly :)

Says 500Mb bolt on for £5 on that chart.

Surely 500mb per month is more than enough for general web browsing and stuff when your not in a wifi area.......?

Just checked my current iPhone usuage data and for the 18months i've onwned it i've sent 125mb and received 588mb via celluar network (ie- no wifi) and the phone is literally never out of my hand.

Multi tasking will be implemented in a future software upgrade anyway, regardless of IPhone version...

thats fecking stupid... and not sure it'll happen... any Android OS phone whips Iphone in ANY regard... unless you're retarted and have a very low techie threshold.

Multi tasking will be implemented in a future software upgrade anyway, regardless of IPhone version...

thats fecking stupid... and not sure it'll happen... any Android OS phone whips Iphone in ANY regard... unless you're retarted and have a very low techie threshold.

Yep definatly happening, only for 3gs iPhones though because 3g isn't quick enough to handle it, also getting a few different things with the OS4 update, and it's free!!!

:yawn:

HTC and Android all the way for me. I can't fault the iPhone they do what they say on the tin and have a simples interface. At least now there are viable alternatives that phone companies are prepared to do deals on. The Sony Ericsson Experia looks pretty good too at first glance.

Death to the iPhone :lol: