Any members in Glasgow region?? - Need some Help

Gizmo-R

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done Guys! Thanks ever so much for your help!

I spoke to Neil on the phone who gave me a low down on the car.

I even sent the lady a text to say thank you for allowing the arrangements of viewing the car.

She even replied back and sang your praises and mentioned how professional you guys were so it leaves me to wonder whether you are on commission or had your crate of beer already!! :lol:

I even sent the lady a text to say thank you for allowing the arrangements of viewing the car.

She even replied back and sang your praises and mentioned how professional you guys were so it leaves me to wonder whether you are on commission or had your crate of beer already!! :lol:

No beer but got a cheeky maccy ds on the way home :lol:

I took pics of all the faults but I wasnt sure if should put them up? Don't want to put you off the car with nitpicking. Its not perfect but its four years old. Clean the engine bay, give a good detail and refurb or change the wheels and you will have a nice car. Also take into consideration that tyre and pads will need done soon.

If you want the pics up I will take the time to upload them for you :thumbs:

No beer but got a cheeky maccy ds on the way home :lol:

I took pics of all the faults but I wasnt sure if should put them up? Don't want to put you off the car with nitpicking. Its not perfect but its four years old. Clean the engine bay, give a good detail and refurb or change the wheels and you will have a nice car. Also take into consideration that tyre and pads will need done soon.

If you want the pics up I will take the time to upload them for you :thumbs:

Craig I would like to see pics. rather than posting a load do you have a photobucket or flikr account or something where you can just upload them into an album and send me the link to view that would be great cheers :thumbs:

Mmmmm Maccy D. They doing the Miami Melt this week so the ads say! :lol:

I knew you were gonna say you want to see them so I am prepared:

Drivers seat - most commone area of wear

DSC00214.jpg

Grazing on front bumper - best I could get it to show

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

Stock engine bay (lots of dust)

DSC00208.jpg

Mud guards that I dislike us

DSC00207.jpg

Light scratches on fuel cap

DSC00203.jpg

Marks on the boot strut

DSC00206.jpg

Wheels :surrender:

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

People throwing things in and out of boot. Loose things rattling around hitting off it etc. I got mine covered by Paul on here cos I think it looks better anyways.

As far as the bumper - dont think its misjudgement on parking exactly. It looks like its brushed against branches of a bush or hedge or something??? Most of it will buff out as they are lots of very small light scuff. But there are a few wee scuffs that the nail catches in and wont! The 350z is so round at the front and paint is so thing its a stone chip magnet anyway.

An honest opinion would be, it is a good price especially for the mileage. A little bit of love and it will be back to it's former glory. Mechanically the engine sounded fantastic! If I was looking I would defo consider this car.

Let us know how you get on mate.

Well guys, just an update and I have bit the bullet and booked myself a flight to Glasgow to have a look at the car with a very likely sale

Must give a huge thanks to Neil and Craig and I've really had to rely on their (esp Neils) impartial advice on this one particular Zed

If they said its good for the year/price then i have ultimately gone with what they have said but I need to see it for myself to satify myself with the money I will potentially be parting with! :thumbs:

Gizmo's zed is B) - good on you Neil and Craig.

Had a mini static meet for Gizmo with myself, Jay, Neil and Craig (well Craig was the charming chauffeur of the day :drive1 ). Good gab and grub and off Martin went for his long drive home. :wave:

Enjoy your zed Martin and safe home