Deal or no deal!!

Nelly

Right. Ive had a decent drive now and managed to sit down and work out a deal, managed to get a bit off but not as much as i wanted, 2100 off a manual gt without sat nav...is that a good deal or not? Their not budging anymore. :bang:

The other downer is that unless i want any other colour than blue i have to wait till september (sounds like end of too!) but they have said they would guarentee my trade in price even if they get offered less then..which i thought was pretty good. :thumbs:

The question is do i go for it and wait? Is it a good deal or do I wait to see what happens between now and september before ordering??

Help :headhurt:

Before the missis kills me im driving her nuts! :lol:

Is the price acceptable to you? If yes, then buy it, you really don't need our advice. If not then walk away and go elsewhere. Also a 3 month wait for a car is pretty standard, and actually quite good for a performance one. :)

As the others have said, if you think its a good deal go for it. To me that does sound like a good deal. Are they chucking in anything else? GAP insurance etc?

3-4 months is the normal wait for a car built to order, but as the others said, check out the used and pre-reg stock they have, theres loads of 370z out there on forecourts waiting to be driven away. You may be able to bag one with nav and all the bits for less than a new one in basic trim ;)

Call some other dealers, tell them what you want and what you wnat to pay for it and see what happens. If they match it or better it quids in if not then I guess you got a good deal. But as above make sure what you buy is everything you want or you will regret it.

As the others have said, if you think its a good deal go for it. To me that does sound like a good deal. Are they chucking in anything else? GAP insurance etc?

3-4 months is the normal wait for a car built to order, but as the others said, check out the used and pre-reg stock they have, theres loads of 370z out there on forecourts waiting to be driven away. You may be able to bag one with nav and all the bits for less than a new one in basic trim ;)

Nah nothing else, i would go for GAP insurance but they wouldnt even give me the mats :shrug:

Nah nothing else, i would go for GAP insurance but they wouldnt even give me the mats :shrug:

They wouldn't even give you mats?!!!! :thumbdown:

Walk away mate - tell them to s*d off :shrug:

Go have a look at used and pre-registered an if you really have your heart set on being the first owner go to another dealership ;)

They wouldn't even give you mats?!!!! :thumbdown:

Walk away mate - tell them to s*d off :shrug:

Go have a look at used and pre-registered an if you really have your heart set on being the first owner go to another dealership ;)

I agree, ive left that one didnt think it was worth it, ive been trawling the used ones, thought id found one but the sods sold it before i got there!! :thumbdown:

Ive seen a few twilight grey ones on nissans site but they never have any pictures :shrug: What do you chaps think to that colour compared to my first choice which is white??

Ive seen a few twilight grey ones on nissans site but they never have any pictures :shrug: What do you chaps think to that colour compared to my first choice which is white??

No contest :p:lol:

Just keep refreshing the searches - that's how I found mine - one miniute no ad, the next it popped up - rang the dealer immediately - £500 (refundable) deposit down within 5 minutes (car only 68 miles on the clock and £3k of list last December when there were far fewer around), saw the car next day and deal done, with a trade-in that was some £2.5 better than any other I had been offered (also agreed on the phone that was subject to seeing the 350). A great result for me, but I had been looking since the end of September ;)