Linea Corse Z2S Pics...

MattG

...with a twist as I got the bodyshop to repaint the centres gloss black. :)

Specs:

19x8.5 ET15 front

19x10 ET20 Rear

Thanks to Ben @ Rarerims for supplying these. They don't normally stock these but Ben agreed to bring 5 sets in as a favour when I begged him to sell me some. :lol: Top bloke! :thumbs: He even let me have input into the size and offset!

P1020769.jpg

P1020755.jpg

P1020757.jpg

The car has red brembos now which make the wheels look even better. Will get some updated pics up in a month or so when a few more bits have been done.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, it's much appreciated! :) I'm really made up with how the car has turned out, just a few more finishing touches needed. ;)

thats one clean motor, wheres that rear badge from ?

It's a Tommy Kaira "Z" badge:

http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=35 ... rodid=4344

They're not easy to get hold of though. I got mine from Envy and I've since tried to get two more from Z-Store but they were due over a week and a half ago and now Gaz is ignoring my PMs. :thumbdown: You might be better ordering from Adam at Z1 one if you want one, although last time I checked he didn't have any either.

really like em, are these cheaper or more expensive then the BBS ones that looks exaclty the same?

Cheaper I would expect, BBS are usually quite expensive aren't they? Mine cost about £1500 with Falken FK452 tyres. :thumbs:

really like em, are these cheaper or more expensive then the BBS ones that looks exaclty the same?

Cheaper I would expect, BBS are usually quite expensive aren't they? Mine cost about £1500 with Falken FK452 tyres. :thumbs:

WAY cheaper :D still forged though?

I don't think Rota do any forged wheels.

No, just cast like the other Rotas / Linea Corse wheels. I was expecting the handling to take a turn for the worse coming from the 18" Rays but if anything it's actually better. :) A lot of that is probably to do with ditching the Dunlop SP9000 tyres that my Rays has fitted though.

No, just cast like the other Rotas / Linea Corse wheels. I was expecting the handling to take a turn for the worse coming from the 18" Rays but if anything it's actually better. :) A lot of that is probably to do with ditching the Dunlop SP9000 tyres that my Rays has fitted though.

ya rays 'should' be better on paper to be honest...

Yes only if they are way way lighter than the replacements for comparison and you have to have both wrapped in same rubber for a proper assessment. ;)

But its all about trade offs. Going for a heavier 19" or 20" wheel for example ( 3-5llbs heavier) but which allows fitting much wider tyres might make your handling better because of more mechanical grip despite the increase in unsprung weight :D

You would have to probably get a wheel thats about 10lbs heavier to begin to face diminishing returns due to increase weight :surrender: