What music do you work out to

Zedrush

Have a heavy session tonight but feeling tired from the weekend, just updating my ipod and just wondered what music do you listen to when you are training, dont all rush to say eye of the tiger :lol::headhurt:

Korn and rage against the machine and prodigal are my favs so far

Have a heavy session tonight but feeling tired from the weekend, just updating my ipod and just wondered what music do you listen to when you are training, dont all rush to say eye of the tiger :lol::headhurt:

Dj tiesto Adagio for strings. :blush:

Rammstein, Rage against, Slipknot, Korn, Prodigy, Static-x and other similar angry music, if its a heavy set day, such as squats or deadlifts etc.

If its a cardio day then, its an Armin Van Buuren trance mix, he has over 400 public radio broadcast mixes, and most of them are amazing.

I think the heavy music really helps get me in the mood for lifting heavy, adrenaline boost etc :)

When I get home I'll post up my play list for you to have a gander, maybe give you some ideas!

I train listening to;

Bullet 4 My Valentine,

Three Days grace

Staind

Skillet

Rev Theory

Papa Roach,

Guns N Roses

AC/DC

Linkin park

Lost Prophets ..... to name a few

Heavy guitar rifts always seem to get em fired up for a heavy workout!!!

Rammstein, Rage against, Slipknot, Korn, Prodigy, Static-x and other similar angry music, if its a heavy set day, such as squats or deadlifts etc.

If its a cardio day then, its an Armin Van Buuren trance mix, he has over 400 public radio broadcast mixes, and most of them are amazing.

I think the heavy music really helps get me in the mood for lifting heavy, adrenaline boost etc :)

When I get home I'll post up my play list for you to have a gander, maybe give you some ideas!

You work out? :lol:;)

Rather have a six pack of beer myself :drunk:

You work out? :lol:;)

Rather have a six pack of beer myself :drunk:

Haha, having a break for a few months, but I'm generally very much into it!

Do you tuck that 6 pack of beer under your tshirt? I was wondering if that was your belly or not :p