New happy Z owner

Very happy to own a Z in azure blue after many issues with owning an M3, love the burble from the V6 and just so many other things about it.

Thanks go to martin @ mwtech for an excellent deal on some discs and pads for the Z and to stew also for his help and for introducing me to 350z-uk.

Looks like I'm going to have to get to a meet to see what the nismo s tune actually sounds like.

Cheers

Cheers guys, no pics until tues when I've had a chance to properly go over the z :D

:lol: Not another one with OCD!! :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum - NJOY :wave:

OCD? Moi?

If you just look at it at this angle from an inch away and stand on your head upside down with the sun just at this angle, you can see a swirl there!. :blush:

Seriously though, there are a few slight scratches which are bugging me, if I can't deal with them easily with some menzerna I guess i'll have to have a pro look at it sooner or later :)

Is it wrong to want to replace the front bumper with a shine replica of the amuse bumper just because it has road rash? :D

Nice clean, think those wheels needs redoing?

Oh yes :) But redoing as in switching them for some volks or something else (but can't really see what tickles my fancy other than the progressive te's or the got a spare kidney te37's), don't plan on keeping the 18"s it came with for longer than I need to :)

Got a whole list of ideas for the Z so far. But mainly first is brakes and junking the head unit (hopefully both this week), then nismo s tune catback, then wheels, chargespeed rear bumper, so on and so forth :) Oh and of course the stubby aerial.