A pretty special 350Z photo!

confuzed

Some of you may remember from waaaay back when I introduced myself that my hobby is skydiving. This week a pretty unique opportunity presented itself and I was lucky enough to be able to take advantage. The result is this photo, I hope you enjoy :)

It is my car and it was taken this evening :teeth:

DSC_2635.jpg

I'm afraid I'm not in the photos, I took them, these guys are FAR more experienced than I am, they are all world class skydivers, I have been extremely lucky to have the chance to photograph them at all, and had to get special permission to take the car on to the airfield. The idea came when I spotted Kristian's canopy with Nissan under it. I'll post a link to a video of the stuff he did for Nissan previously when I get home. We also have video from these jumps today i'll put online ASAP.

What a cool day :)

Great pictures, how about going one step further with a moving roadster and getting one to land in the passenger seat?

Didn't Fifth Gear do that once? :headhurt:

Maybe top gear? But definitely. One of them.

Awsome photo looks like a nissan add campaign. Haha good job you got the photo right first time.

Great pictures, how about going one step further with a moving roadster and getting one to land in the passenger seat?

To be honest the guys actually wanted to do something like that, swooping over the car while it was moving. Kristian, under the Nissan canopy, has swooped in to the back of a moving Navara. He's one of the Skywalkers team, and here is the video link I mentioned earlier...