** NO LONGER FOR SALE SOON**03 JDM BLADE 350z 52k

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:KEEPING THE CAR NOW :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Folks

As painful as it is after 2 years of trouble free motoring the Zed is going up for sale. Not desperate to get rid of it till the end of summer but im advertising here before I push it elsewhere later on.

Its a 2003 JDM (non GT) with just 52k on the clock (as of May 19th) daily driver but only work 5 miles from home so wont go up dramatically , came into the country with just 5k on it 'got proof' so pretty much all its history is uk

Pretty much standard except for a grounding kit and an 'Original' V1 Nismo spoiler

It will come with 12 months MOT and Taxed till Feb.

Ive got a massive file with all history and service records

Paintwork is spot on, washed weekly, waxed 3 monthly, car has never let me down and in two years ive never had a problem with her.

I have got 19" Nismo Gun Metal Wheels and V1 Nismo replica kit which I am selling on seperate threads but if someone was quick I would sell all in for 9.5k

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36484

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36553

As it stands for the car on its own as Standard I would be looking at £7999

Any questions, comments please feel free to contact me or write up here

Regards Chris

350z-4.jpg

350z-5.jpg

350z-6.jpg

350-1.jpg

Gutted for you mate, and know how you feel.

However, i think this is priced too cheaply. I got £8k for my '03 JDM Auto, with 67k and only recent history, on 17's. It was standard body as well (apart from intake duct and eyelids in the end, which i think are more likely to reduce the value?!), so i would stick yours up for £9k definitely.

Also, i advertised mine on here, pistonheads twice, and ebay several times with no joy at all, but it sold on autotrader at the forst time of asking. Same for the bmw i sold recently too - went first time on autotrader.

Good luck though matey. :thumbs:

where is everyone going?!?!

dont worry im not going anywhere :lol: i'm determined im going to get some proper use out the car once its all fixed :blush:

and i think nix is going to have a grave with the dimensions of 4310 x 1815 x 1315

However, i think this is priced too cheaply. I got £8k for my '03 JDM Auto, with 67k and only recent history, on 17's. It was standard body as well (apart from intake duct and eyelids in the end, which i think are more likely to reduce the value?!), so i would stick yours up for £9k definitely.

Also, i advertised mine on here, pistonheads twice, and ebay several times with no joy at all, but it sold on autotrader at the forst time of asking. Same for the bmw i sold recently too - went first time on autotrader.

Yeah cheers Chris, shame we never got to meet up :thumbs:

Im only tentative selling..... When I really want to get rid I will put it on Auto Trader at 9k.... I sold 7 cars in a year and a half on there before I found the Zed... im just dragging my heels so I can tell the Mrs im trying :lol::lol:

Im only tentative selling..... When I really want to get rid I will put it on Auto Trader at 9k.... I sold 7 cars in a year and a half on there before I found the Zed... im just dragging my heels so I can tell the Mrs im trying :lol::lol:

doing it all wrong,

over price it, so no one buys it then reduce when your ready to sell.

that way you can show her the autotrader add and say "i'm trying hunny but no ones interested :shrug:"

Tarmac I can't believe your leaving us to :cry:

I to think you have under priced her but if someone wad to snap that off you with the kit to for 9k they'll have a very nice deal indeed!!

Car is mint from what I've seen it's a shame you have to let it go...

Glwts bud.. I hope things sort themselves out before you have to sell her ( the mrs that is :lol: only joking)

Same mate. Sure we would of had a laugh... :thumbs: