Chilli Red 2004 GT for sale - *SOLD*

Pingu2

Hi everyone, my Z has to make way for a new car (I've had it over 3 years and it's time for a change!). The car is well known on the forum and has been 100% reliable and a pleasure to own. The car looks great in red (and stands out from 95% of other Z's!) and sounds even better.

I am looking for £10000.

4611350436_2e7b8d1ac2_o.jpg

4635631683_04e6c318e7_b.jpg

4635621237_492cd13586_b.jpg

4636243250_814659f306_b.jpg

4635636227_36c5af65c8_b.jpg

• 2004 UK GT - Chilli Red with black leather
    44K miles - FSH (at nissan dealer) and plenty of receipts since I got her!
    Running on synhetic Amsoil which it doesn't burn any of

Car has just completed P2 service and MOT at Nissan dealer in March 2011

Modifications: (the good part!)

• Nismo rear spoiler
    Nismo exhaust
    Kinetix High-Flow Cats (passes MOT no worries)
    Kinetix V5+ plenum
    Haltech Platinum ECU (this is a fairly high end ECU and total overkill - but I got it when I was thinking of installing a turbo)
    KW Variant 1 coilovers - fantastic suspension, has made a huge difference to the car - corners like it's on rails now but is obviously lower than standard - I have the original suspension too if required.
    Adjustable rear toe-arms
    K&N air filter
    Grounding kit
    Carbon fibre interior trim - see
http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8495&hilit=carbon+fibre+pingu2
Upgraded rear boot struts - to take the extra weight of the Nismo spoiler
Kenwood CD player running through the orginal bose amp/speakers - I have the original fitment stereo too which was working fine when removed
Toyo T1R tyres with loads of tread all round
Slotted EBC disks all round - new about 6 months back
Goodridge braided brake hoses
EBC pads all round with lots of wear left

I also have a spare replacement clutch and lightweight flywheel which I was going to get fitted this year - they are new and can be included if you want for an extra £300 or I will sell them seperately.

The car is running better than ever and pulling strongly at any speed. The car was remapped about a year ago by TDI - which really improved day to day driveability of the car, with a good increase in low down torque and smoothness. You can find a writeup and dyn charts on the TDI website at:

http://tdi-plc.com/blog/category/japan/nissan/350z-ecu-upgrade/

TDI also installed the coilovers/toe-arms and Sam Borgman did a full geometry setup.

The bad parts:

• The wheels (original GT wheels) are scuffed/kerbed and could do with a refurb.
    The paint on these cars is SO thin that like any Z that has done 44k miles there are some stonechips and small scratches.
    The condition of the car is good but it's not a new car!

Any problems are reflected in the asking price.

Price reduced even further!!

My other car is back from the shop and the 350z is just taking up space now - price reduced further (yet again) - it's a bargain!

I had this car up for sale last year and nearly sold it, but then my 928 broke down again and winter came (and life got in the way!), but now I would like to sell it again!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will sell no problem at that price, i would even add another grand on it to be true. the problem with the airbbag is one i have all the time and i sorted it by switching on and off three times waiting 4 seconds inbetween once the airbag light started to flash and it is cured glwts :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Is your z still for sale, giv me your contact details with full spec and mods.

Did you miss this from the first page???

2004 UK GT - Chilli Red with black leather

44K miles - FSH (at nissan dealer) and plenty of receipts since I got her!

Running on synhetic Amsoil which it doesn't burn any of

Modifications: (the good part!)

Nismo rear spoiler

Nismo exhaust

Kinetix High-Flow Cats (passes MOT no worries)

Kinetix V5+ plenum

Haltech Platinum ECU (this is a fairly high end ECU and total overkill - but I got it when I was thinking of installing a turbo)

KW Variant 1 coilovers - fantastic suspension, has made a huge difference to the car - corners like it's on rails now but is obviously lower than standard - I can make it over 99% of speedbumps (slowly!)

Adjustable rear toe-arms

K&N air filter

Grounding kit

Carbon fibre interior trim - see viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8495&hilit=carbon+fibre+pingu2

Upgraded rear boot struts - to take the extra weight of the Nismo spoiler

Kenwood CD player running through the orginal bose amp/speakers - I have the original fitment stereo too which was working fine when removed

Toyo T1R tyres with loads of tread all round

Slotted EBC disks all round - new about 6 months back

Goodridge braided brake hoses

EBC pads all round with lots of wear left

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...