Gran Turismo 5 ** update - put back again**

Love it!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm bored, would be playing GT5 if it had been ******* released yet :rant::angry:

I bet after all this wait it will be a load of cack and just like all the other GT's. Although we only purchase it for the detail on the cars anyway.

The lobby of GT5 prologue - I love the german village with the coble streets and a 360 view of your car currently selected. The level of detail is outstanding.

I collected my PS3 on the day of release - I will be doing the same with the PS4 comes out - one day!

Question:

How old do us gamers anticipate gaming until - maybe this is worth a separate thread.

I don't think I will grow old for gaming and still be playing Grand Theft Auto at a grand old age of 80 (well if I get that far)!!

I'm bored, would be playing GT5 if it had been ******* released yet :rant::angry:

I bet after all this wait it will be a load of cack and just like all the other GT's. Although we only purchase it for the detail on the cars anyway.

The lobby of GT5 prologue - I love the german village with the coble streets and a 360 view of your car currently selected. The level of detail is outstanding.

I collected my PS3 on the day of release - I will be doing the same with the PS4 comes out - one day!

Question:

How old do us gamers anticipate gaming until - maybe this is worth a separate thread.

I don't think I will grow old for gaming and still be playing Grand Theft Auto at a grand old age of 80 (well if I get that far)!!

Ive often thought this sort of thing :lol::lol:

Will I be an embarrassing Grandad raving to Prodigy at my grandchilds wedding???? I can imagine getting told off by the missus for overdoing it :wheelchair::dance:

Question:

Ive often thought this sort of thing :lol::lol:

Will I be an embarrassing Grandad raving to Prodigy at my grandchilds wedding???? I can imagine getting told off by the missus for overdoing it :wheelchair::dance:

Isn't that what grand parrents do already?!!!!

I can relate to the Prodigy thing - damn they were the days.... Brixton Academy - it was messy to say the least!! I saw them many times but the early days were truly the best.

Very true

I went to see them last year at Trent arena Notts and they still rock 20 years on :bounce:

Have you got Pendulum live at Brixton Academy ? Thats a cracking Album, wish i'd seen that :)

I haven't - I think pendulum is fairly recent isn't it?

I went on the Jilted tour - and I've just looked at their site and it was March 25th 1994!! :scare: The Prodigy are long gone in my days of music. Classic!

Anyway - back to the subject of GT5 - Here's a link to their gallery and graphics.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/gallery/

Like I mentioned above the graphics are all out supreme!!

Is GT5 going to be Full HD?

I have a 40" Samsung that is only 1080i and never been really bothered as SkyHD is 1080i and the PS3 does a good job with BluRay's. But I might have to persuade the other half to let me invest in a full HD TV to really appreciate this game B) Anyway I will have plenty of time to save up as it will NEVER be ready for November :lol:

It was supposed to be ready last year - but I think this latest proposed date seems pretty firm.

I am unsure if it will be full 1080p - I believe the prologue was - good question - I'm sure somebody will confirm - can't be bothered to search the net now. :D

• 1 month later...

they are really taking the %&*$. This game was initially previewed in 2005 and the demo in 2008, how many delays have we had now.

I think one of the marshals moved a bin on the side of the leguna seca track and the designers are having to delay release by a month while they go and rescan the track and said bin.......grrrrrrrrr :rant:

• 3 weeks later...
They had booked Colin McRae for the launch, guess they will have to rethink that one too....

They booked Stirling Moss for the launch as he had just won the Mille Miglia in his 300SLR when the game was originally due to be launched.