Just saying hi and posting my first thread.

Hey all just joined, i've just turned 23 and can now get insured on my Dream car :cloud9: .

I'm driving a Toyota levin 1.6 20 Valve 162.8WHP at the mo and love it but its definetly time to move up.

Going for my loan application next monday for 9k and should definetly get it.

Got quoated £1900 fully comp with Admiral :teeth:.

So hopefully will be a 350z owner soon and be a member of this fantastic site for years to come.

:yahoo:

Adam

Thanks for the welcome. Had a little bumper to bumper in traffic a year ago and have only moved over here from Ireland about 8 months ago, working for Ryanair in Stansted as a aircraft engineer. So I think those two reasons bumped it up a bit, still have 4 years NCB so taught it would be a bit cheaper but hey it only a minor detail on my way to driving my dream car so :yahoo:

Adam

Thanks for the welcome. Had a little bumper to bumper in traffic a year ago and have only moved over here from Ireland about 8 months ago, working for Ryanair in Stansted as a aircraft engineer. So I think those two reasons bumped it up a bit, still have 4 years NCB so taught it would be a bit cheaper but hey it only a minor detail on my way to driving my dream car so :yahoo:

Adam

Hello mate, used to do a bit on the planes, are you a licenced tech?

Hey thanks all for the welcoming.

Ye i'm a A licenced engineer, doing my exams for my B licence at the moment have 5 left.

I think a Z would be a good present to me for all my hard work. HA :lol:

I would say. Is Aviation Legislation one of your outstanding modules by any chance? :lol: Nobody seems to be in a rush to take that one!

Hey thanks all for the welcoming.

Ye i'm a A licenced engineer, doing my exams for my B licence at the moment have 5 left.

I think a Z would be a good present to me for all my hard work. HA :lol:

I would say. Is Aviation Legislation one of your outstanding modules by any chance? :lol: Nobody seems to be in a rush to take that one!

:lol: yep it most certainly is one of my five. definetly the most boring subject you could possibly imagine. :wacko: ha