Gym & Fitness

maz0

:yawn: at you guys.......... :lol:

got my 'prison gym' membership through today - just need to book an induction with a burly prison officer, hope its a man and not that scary butch woman that fancies me! Once i've got going i'll post all about how to use the girly bits of gym equipment like the cross trainer and the pink boxing gloves that zedrush sent me if you like! :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those medical experts will only give that opinion on hear say an stigma, theres very few factual studies on it's detrimental effects. And the side effects that are found to be bad are usualy caused by idiots who don't make the proper research and do bad cycles without proper post cycle therapy.

And to say steroid use makes it easy is waaay wrong. I trained with a user once and his routine was heavier/ harder and far more regimented than mine, when i took a day off, he couldn't. His diet plan was almost twice as much food as i ate and he timed his meals to the minute. He had regular blood checks taken to monitor his test levels and keep an eye on his liver health. He had too, otherwise his injections and drug use was a waste of money and possibly detrimental to his health, he also backed all this up with a cupboard full of vitamins and oils to keep his body well oiled through the heavy training. Yes injecting ur bum is easy, but doing steroids properly is not, id even go as far as saying its harder than being natural.

In my Teens when in the Royal Navy i Was an Angel in the field gun crew for Pompie (portsmouth) and trained all my life. after the field gun i took up boxing :boxing: and fought for the Royal Navy against all the teams in the world.and got Into the England team fighting anyone who came along lol. Had a few pro fights with gloves and a few more without which was even better,Nowadays its just relaxing and keping Fattish my missus says i need more gym time but with the Zed its so easy to be a smooth driver and a fat bugger :shrug:

been doing karate since I was four, thaiboxing from age 16, Sambo from 18. Weight training from age 20. Am 29 now. Use to do a lot of plyometrics getting back into it now, and still do kettlebell and core training. My diets improved a lot lately as shaping to compete again in Sambo and thai. Fight under light heavyweight. Trained at Frank Shamrocks academy 4 years ago, guy is awesome :thumbs:

he has some good views on nutrition:

trying to get my training on par with these guys they are unreal: