SALE: Carbon DI-NOC vinyl Door Handles *CLOSED*

rtbiscuit

For those interested i shall be offering Carbon DI-NOC covered exterior door handles on an exchange basis. i currently have a spare set. they will be painted satin black and then carbon wrapped in DI-NOC vinyl. Once these are ready i will collect payment off of the first person and then post the first set out. you can then fit them and then need to post your original set back. the idea should be that you will not be without door handles while the work is done.

the cost will be £80

this includes:

Professional spray painting

professional Carbon Wrap

postage of the handles to your address (inside the UK) Special delivery

this cost Excludes the postage of your original handles back to me.

Forgot to add, can you form a list underneath so i know whos interested etc and the order of people i need to work through:

i will not collect payment until the work is complete and i will take and send pictures of the completed items to the buyer before the transaction is completed. Pictures will include the date and username on a piece of paper in the photos

below are some pictures of mine that have been fitted to give you an example of the work i have already had done, and hopefully show the standard of the work.

P1010272.jpg

P1010271.jpg

P1010266.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010255.jpg

any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

i've tried to keep the costs as low as possible but the item is moving between several people etc, and i wante dot offer a professional finish not a home DIY job, so i chose to use registered companies instead of spraying myself.

That looks spot on...How easy is the job of removing and re-fitting the door handles?

there is a guide in the guides section.

2 bolts on passenger side

3 bolts on drivers side.

pretty easy swap,

i really like the look of them im just wondering about how durable the finish is with the edges peeling? ive already wrapped the black window plastic above the handles but the handles themselves look too complicated for me to try, would be intereste to here from some people who have had the fitted a while

That looks spot on...How easy is the job of removing and re-fitting the door handles?

there is a guide in the guides section.

2 bolts on passenger side

3 bolts on drivers side.

pretty easy swap,

Passenger side is a hell of a lot easier than drivers side :thumbdown: I fluked the drivers side & quickly screwed it back together before it popped out :lol:

• 3 weeks later...