OUTSTANDING SERVICE FROM ZMANALEX...AGAIN ;O)

Vik54

Saffy's been away visiting Mr T this weekend for her new brake set up...Performance Friction front rotors, Ti Shims, DBA 4000 series rear, HEL lines, Ferrodo DS2500 and RBF 660 fluid. :yahoo:

I know I promised pics to some of you - here you go ;)

Front before :dry:

4576137262_61aa687108_o.jpg

Front after :teeth:

4576139146_aff1455f46_o.jpg

and again ;)

4575505565_385b0c7ed3_o.jpg

Rear before :dry:

4575504661_bc72780979_o.jpg

Rear after :teeth:

4576138170_a740d3c55c_o.jpg

As usual Alex went above and beyond - fabricating clips to keep the HEL lines out of the way for track work and...as a surprise...wait for it...

the new stubby fitted which required complete removel of the aerial mount to machine out the old thread- I've even got it stuck to a piece of card for posterity :lol:

Great job! I had to fabricate the old clips also when fitting my red HEL lines - actually phone Alex for advice on this :blush:

What you need new brakes for anyway Vik - I rarely see you using them. Its always that noise pedal your pushing, :lol:

Be careful Vik praising a trader on the forum its not the done thing at the moment ;):p

Some may not believe you :)

:lol: said what i was thinking :lol:

does look a good setup, should give you the edge on the track,

without sounding rude, how much did that setup set you back?

Be careful Vik praising a trader on the forum its not the done thing at the moment ;):p

Some may not believe you :)

:shrug: Only giving praise where praise is due Dave. If I posted up every time Alex went above and beyond with my car or helped me with the simple things like fluid changes, servicing, sourcing parts or simply listening to my sh*te the member trader's section would look like my own personal subforum :blush::lol:

Rich - you can see Alex's prices in the member traders subforum and (I make zero apologies for this) they're still as competitive and transparent as they always have been... believe you me I shop around before I buy :teeth:

Rich - you can see Alex's prices in the member traders subforum and (I make zero apologies for this) they're still as competitive and transparent as they always have been... believe you me I shop around before I buy :teeth:

wasn't complaining, just being lazy :blush: will have to take a gander

looks a good setup :thumbs:

lol @ beavis

looks like a tidy setup there vik, let us know after you've bedded them in what the difference in stopping power is! you got the titanium shims?

I've been very well behaved so far ;) Yup the Ti shims are in also - thought might as well give them a go :thumbs:

:shrug: Only giving praise where praise is due Dave. If I posted up every time Alex went above and beyond with my car or helped me with the simple things like fluid changes, servicing, sourcing parts or simply listening to my sh*te the member trader's section would look like my own personal subforum :blush::lol:

Totally agree with that. :thumbs: Alex has been a huge help with my Z. If I need anything for my car now he is always the first person I go to and he never disappoints. I just wished I lived nearer to him so he could work on my car too! Thank heavens for small mercies eh Alex?! ;):lol: