Spacers

km002916

Having just got my new 20s I'm looking for 10mm slip on spacers for the front and 20 or even 15mm bolt on hubcentric spacers for the rear. Has anyone got some used ones they'd be interested in selling me, the budget is very stretched after buying the wheels :blush:

hope im not too late but i have 2 x 10mm spacers that require the bolts being changed (whatever thats called :blush: ), shoot me a pm if your interested, they are coming off the car next friday :thumbs: eibach, wont be expensive :)

hope im not too late but i have 2 x 10mm spacers that require the bolts being changed (whatever thats called :blush: ), shoot me a pm if your interested, they are coming off the car next friday :thumbs: eibach, wont be expensive :)

Do they come with the extended studs?

I wonder what could be happening to your car next Friday... I'll be waiting for pictures on Saturday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

got the 20s for the rear, now just after 10s but would want to know they deffo fit so if they are slip ons then I'd either need longer studs or your assurance that I didn't need them (e.g. fitted to your car previously without longer studs)