The 350z I'm getting yeah

Niko

Wow, best colour! Thank god you didn't get one of those common GM or silver ones that everyone has to add black bits to so it stands out! :p

:welcome:

(i'm running away now.............) :lol:

Very true, silver or grey cars always need something out of the ordinary to get them noticed from the crowd

Wow, best colour! Thank god you didn't get one of those common GM or silver ones that everyone has to add black bits to so it stands out! :p

do you accept slaps as well as giving them Nixy ?

Very true, silver or grey cars always need something out of the ordinary to get them noticed from the crowd

Yesterday I was on a slip road and 4 cars in front of me and 2 behind were all silver or grey - a zed the same colour would have just blended......

However, I do think all zeds are lovely.......... :)

Yesterday I was on a slip road and 4 cars in front of me and 2 behind were all silver or grey - a zed the same colour would have just blended......

However, I do think all zeds are lovely.......... :)

Nicely saved ;)

sweet proper low millage!!!

must agree ebisu is the best :D

(whats the difference with kuro) lol

kuro upto facelift, ebisu thereafter ........ oh and ebisu has more flake ............... I think :blush: