Car seat - can be done.

nixy

My FB pals have seen this already but just to show you that you can put a sprog in a zed as I did when I picked my nephew up from nursery the other day. He LOVED sitting in the front athough he did try to get hold of the handbrake! That didn't worry me as I can't even put it on!

toby.jpg

You can't be serious. :scare::scare::scare:

haha, it WAS an emergency - nobody else could get him. The nursery staff came out to look at the car! :lol: Only problem is my other nephew was jealous and now i've had to promise him a ride in it too!

I wonder if a mod could be done so a child seat could be fitted in the rear of the car?............should be enough room :thumbs:

As rtbiscuit points out, not a rear facing seat so your current set up looks ok with me, as you do not have any rear seats, what else can you do?

Yes people keep getting the air bag thing wrong. You only disable an airbag with a child seat in if its rear facing so the child doesn't get smashed into the seat and injured. The airbag for a front facing seat works as normal to protect the child in the event of an accident.

Yes people keep getting the air bag thing wrong. You only disable an airbag with a child seat in if its rear facing so the child doesn't get smashed into the seat and injured. The airbag for a front facing seat works as normal to protect the child in the event of an accident.

you are right on that one milady :thumbs:

Good idea, Tims looked smart, can't see much of yours from that pic but what I can see looks superb.

Thats what made me think it was his old one.

My old man bought his Jag off him a year or so back. So clean you could eat your dinner off it.

Dudey looking Nephew to,,, :D

Yep I do the child run on the way back from work every day! checked with local "jacks" who said check gove web site, and it's fine to put a child seat in the front, but you carn't fit a rear facing one, then I looked on the sun visors and it explains it quite clearly. :blush: