Tommy K style badge from Likwid art

Jay

Looks good, im still awaiting my Tommy K from Envy, apparently the prices have gone crazy for them so they are struggling to get one.

R

What colour is it you want.......... red? Well I have to say, I was really impressed with the quality of robs work......... and it was 30 bucks delivered :teeth:

Looks good, im still awaiting my Tommy K from Envy, apparently the prices have gone crazy for them so they are struggling to get one.

R

What colour is it you want.......... red? Well I have to say, I was really impressed with the quality of robs work......... and it was 30 bucks delivered :teeth:

I've bought the authentic one in red, I have paid Envy for it but their suppliers have bumped up the price so they are trying to get it cheaper. I think £80 for a badge is more than enough so if they need any more cash then I will be sticking to the burger.

R

Where do you get these from and how much for?

rob at likwid art £30 if i remember rightly

have a search on here, several threads on it already, and one with all the prices and the othe ritems rob does for the Zed. with all the colour options as well

R

I've bought the authentic one in red, I have paid Envy for it but their suppliers have bumped up the price so they are trying to get it cheaper. I think £80 for a badge is more than enough so if they need any more cash then I will be sticking to the burger.

R

Sorry exsquise me...Did you say £80 for a badge. Someone is taking the P($$ here. Is it made of kryptonite. Stick with the Burger m8. :bang:

Sorry exsquise me...Did you say £80 for a badge. Someone is taking the P($$ here. Is it made of kryptonite. Stick with the Burger m8. :bang:

thats why i organised the likwid art stuff

its split the club though, there are those who will only wear the real deal and pay the money, and those that won't and buy likwidart, somemembers find this sacrilege; me personally i refuse to fork out £80 for a bit of plastic

I have a real Tommy Kaira badge but led the trend by buying it before everyone else did!

Back in those days it was 60 or 65 quid. :wheelchair:

I like the liquid art badges, I think they look cool and the colours offered are great!

I have a real Tommy Kaira badge but led the trend by buying it before everyone else did!

Back in those days it was 60 or 65 quid. :wheelchair:

I like the liquid art badges, I think they look cool and the colours offered are great!

i think it was the idea to try and take the likwid art in a direction that TK didn't which was differnet colours.

i love the original TK badge, hence the copy, but my wallet just isn't up for that kind of a beating :lol:

Does anyone know or have asked if Likwid art will do some for alloy wheels?

Sorry if this has been asked discussed before, I haven't been on the site since January as have been a liitle busy as some of you may remember