Not bad for an oldie... Few New Pics

spursmaddave

Ok be gentle as I'm certainly no professional at cleaning a car but here are a couple of pics of Z, unfortunately the sun had gone in by the time I finished!

I bought the car in December its now done 78k (5k by me alone since I got it) and so far I have fitted -

Stubby aerial (Envy)

Satin Z badges (Envy)

20mm/25mm spacers (CS)

Pop Charger (JDM)

Carbon Gear & Handbrake Gaiters (Readline Goods)

LED lights for Interior & rear (AutoBulbs Direct)

Tonneau (pbannister :thumbdown: )

Tonneau & RSW Interior (Bennett :thumbs: )

Brushed Gear Knob & Tax Disc Holder (William - KTA :thumbs: )

Pioneer F900bt

New Handbrake Cover

Just want to say that all the above traders on here are top notch :thumbs: only slight dissapointment was the Tonneau from pbannister but that was just a personal thing nothing wrong with the actual item.

Met up with Bennett and also the 350z-uk legend that is Nurrish last week and found out that the previous owner obviously had some good taste and £'s as I already had clear front reflectors and LED rear light :yahoo:

I haven't taken any interior pics as I still have a couple of things I want to get sorted before it looks B) to me.

SDC10164.jpg

SDC10165.jpg

SDC10166.jpg

20mm/25mm spacers

Correct me if I'm wrong. It gives your wheel offset 10/8 (front/back).

How does it work for you - does it rub anywhere, how is the ride?

Looks much better with the spacers. :thumbs:

20mm/25mm Eibach Spacers are IMO perfect for standard Z with Rays. No rubbing, if it was lowered then probably would be but my back dictates that lowering is not an option.

Ride is no different really, but I can now go over the small speed humps without touching them :thumbs:

The car looks totally different with the spacers and again IMO looks more imposing.

• 3 months later...

oh lordy lordy, now I'm torn, what should I do now!!!?lol :D

That's looking good Dave, getting my spacers this week, need new rims but can't afford that yet!! Prefer my polished ally stubby though!! lol :D

It's good to be different so no problem there but a black stubby cuts through the air cleaner and adds at least 2bhp ;)