A Big hello From Infiniti UK Reading

Hello to all members. I would like to introduce myself as an employee of the new and exciting brand Infiniti UK. As some may be aware we are affiliated with Nissan and are a Performance Luxury Japanese Automotive Brand.

In easier terms we are to Nissan what Lexus is to Toyota, only that Infiniti is more performance orientated as in the difference between Mercedes Benz (Lexus) & BMW (Infiniti).

I am also visiting various car shows and events this year and hence would be delighted to bring different vehicles to your club meetings.

If anyone would like any further information on Infiniti UK please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Gavin Bachetta

Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome.

martinmac would be delighted to bring some cars over for your stand. We are going to be at the Jap show this year 4th July so if there's anything you need fom me please feel free to ask.

Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome.

martinmac would be delighted to bring some cars over for your stand. We are going to be at the Jap show this year 4th July so if there's anything you need fom me please feel free to ask.

Thats great. We have a pretty good turnout for this so if you want to be with our cars I am sure it could be arranged. :)

:welcome: A few of us have already visited your showroom.

Pity you don't also deal with Zs and GTRs because regular Nissan dealers are hit and miss when it comes to selling and servicing anything beyond a Micra ;)

Pity you don't also deal with Zs and GTRs because regular Nissan dealers are hit and miss when it comes to selling and servicing anything beyond a Micra ;)

So true, when I visited Infiniti a while back now, their customer service was brilliant :thumbs:

If you want to loan me a car, I'll take it to the shows for you ;):lol:

Our servicing department will take any Z350, Z370 & GTR servicing. We have recently serviced 3 of our customers GTR.

If anyone would like to use our facility for your service requirements please contact me anytime.

I have included some pictures of our work shop and we have various cars being worked on.

We have a paint oven, tyre balancing, full servicing tools including diagnostics or infact any model and make