How To - Fit a Retractable numberplate

rtbiscuit

.......... Just to say in steel girders they often cut round holes into them to make them stronger ..........

:scare: NOT TRUE :scare:

the holes in structural steel are

1) to make components lighter

2) to use less material

3) to allow services to pass through

Just as an asside I know of someone that got caught using a retractable plate and ended up with a short custodial sentance due to 'peverting the course of justice' all due to speeding and using a retractable number plate. So if you use it be sure you cant be traced...I am told also that you could also have your vehicle crushed.... oh same applies to the reflective coatings!! its not a fair world...gone are the days you had to keep your eyes peeled if you go a bit quick!! Be safe :headhurt:

With the ones from swift motorsport you'd be lucky to get them to operate over 30mph as the motor isnt strong enough and you dont always know if the plates in or out so not a good move to use them on the road anyway. The motor could also burn out if you keep your finger on it, i use mine soley for shows :thumbs:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...