Good Bye Zed! We'll meet again :-(

Danny 350Z

A shame that yours and Gemmas lives are being dictated by a 'war' that should never be. Whilst the army may be your career I can't see many choosing that posting, apart from from being with good mates but the stories coming home about what you guys are going through is heart wrenching. But hats off to you and everyone else out there no matter how justified or otherwise the cause is.

But then they go and post you so you miss the Wales runs - how inconsiderate :boxing: especially as we thoroughly enjoyed your presence last October. I reckon we ought to put something together for your return in November, although the weather conditions might be a bit of a shock compared to what you will have endured during the previous 7 months :lol:

2 azure 's whoop whoop B):blush:

She will be perfectly safe mate all locked away, i will wash and polish her next weekend if the weather is nice then put some soft sheets over her and when you return she will be freshly washed, polished, waxed, serviced and mot'd :thumbs:;):teeth:

Stay safe fingers crossed i will see you out there for a bit :dummy:

Coops

I may be in an out of the great sand pit over the summer, but only 3-6 weeks at a time!

If you're in Bastion swing past the Military Police Station. SSgt Danny O'Reilly :thumbs: You can fill me in on the Wales meet.

I know someone who is a sgt in the Military police who is out there in October.

Be safe!!

That's me away. I'll try to get online now and again to see what's happening and to see if Sarnie ever does post that illusive 20,000 post. Take care all.

My name is Danny and I've been Zed free for 5 days now. It's a struggle but I'm getting through the days.

Peace, out :thumbs: