Black on black

GT4 Zed

I have finished with most my exterior mods finally except 2007+ bonnet and powdercoat of callipers yellow lambo/porsche stylee :p) which are pending.

I am glad to say i have done most myself :clap:

I will be getting a professional photoshoot with Matt on saturday but could not resist a few angles with my iphone :teeth:

27mar2010079.jpg

27mar2010080.jpg

27mar2010003.jpg

27mar2010002.jpg

27mar2010076.jpg

dude how come there isn't any pics of the rear of your car ;):lol::lol::p

Don't want to riun the surprise Neil ;)

Looking good bud.

Liking the black lip on the wheels... did you do that yourself?

nope :lol: local powdercoaters. :lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

i can see some :boxing::boxing: on it's way :snack:

dude how come there isn't any pics of the rear of your car ;):lol::lol::p

It's ok, player took 1 at the resevoir

26227_10150150055580263_814970262_1.jpg

Thanks Rich/Neil :boxing::boxing:

This diffuser was just bolted on temporarily with what we had in hand to make the meet and show how well it fits ;)

As i wrote in my assessment of the diffuser you can get black domed bolts, fill it up, bond it, paint it or make the inside smooth or made in CF at extra cost or made shallower like the topsecret for OEM sized exhausts :thumbs: Or whatever you liked could be done by Rik.

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=33600&start=15

I for one was impressed with the fit and the fact that is works and Rik will be making a bespoke one with a longer overhang to use exclusively on trackdays and so I will only have it as bolt on ;)

Rik will be making a bespoke one with a longer overhang to use exclusively on trackdays and so I will only have it as bolt on ;)

doesn't longer overhang = more weight = bad for performance?

Or are you hoping for extra downforce?

:scare: this stuff hardly weighs at all :surrender: and the downforce trade off will be more ;)

Secondly if you take us to healthier pubs during meets, i could loose some weight :p I'm up to 102kgs recently from 97kgs a year ago :scare::snack:

Rik will be making a bespoke one with a longer overhang to use exclusively on trackdays and so I will only have it as bolt on ;)

:scare: this stuff hardly weighs at all :surrender: and the downforce trade off will be more ;)

Hope you are planning a proper splitter at the front to even out the extra downforce at the rear ;)

Secondly if you take us to healthier pubs during meets, i could loose some weight :p I'm up to 102kgs recently from 97kgs a year ago :scare::snack:

As i recall they offered a nice range of rabbit food if you wanted to be healthy ;) - you chose to have the double jumbo super fatty burger with extra fries :p

Hope you are planning a proper splitter at the front to even out the extra downforce at the rear ;)

Chris you are always on the all you :p

Not really doing much to the front as the veilside V1 lip is enough and the weight bais is to the front anyway so need more at the back which has lost all the sound deadenning, thick carpet, tools/jack, spare wheel, factory back box and tonneau. (I reckon at leat 30-40 kgs lost)

It is probably why despite all attempts at getting a fully neutral setup i always have a liftoff oversteer in tight corners or rear squirm on hard braking especially in the wet which makes for and lively drive :teeth:

At least its progresive now and predictable so more downforce :thumbs: