Few pics form OCUK meet today.

nrenz123

Went to a meeting from the overclockers.co.uk forum today, good turnout and a good bunch. some nice cars too, evo's an exige an m3 etc.

I only managed to take a few pics just as i was leaving but they came out ok :)

ocuk2.jpg

ocuk3.jpg

ocuk1.jpg

What is an over clockers meet like? Was it some sort of LAN event?

Cars look cool and I love the wheels, what are they?

Haha, no mate. there isa a section of the forum dedicated to motors, its quite a busy section. Basically it was just like any other meet i've ever been to :)

Oh obviously its a computing forum so you'd expect it to be quite geeky...

DSC_6897.jpg

lol.

Oh and the wheels are Rota Torque drifts :thumbs:

Meh, only realized it is a 3 -4 hour drive away from me....

Mind you, if I started talking about waterblocks and the all time classic design of the Lian Li V2000, I won't get blank faces staring back at me, lol

Ah takes me back. When I was at uni I had a passively cooled rig, with Danger Den blocks on everything and a finned water tower (forget who made it) to cool it. Lian Li case too, I think I must have been mad back then spending that much money on PCs!

Mind you, if I started talking about waterblocks and the all time classic design of the Lian Li V2000, I won't get blank faces staring back at me, lol

love that case ! got a lian li clone with dual loops at th emo but the stuff needs a major upgrade really but as i dont hammer it like i used to ive been spending the cas on the Z .

(never thought id be posting case and OC related stuff on a car forum !)

love that case ! got a lian li clone with dual loops at th emo but the stuff needs a major upgrade really but as i dont hammer it like i used to ive been spending the cas on the Z .

My Lian Li I built about a year and a half ago:

finished07.jpg

Dual loop, one for the GFX (two cards in SLi) and the other for the CPU, Northbridge and Southbridge.

My Lian Li I built about a year and a half ago:

Dual loop, one for the GFX (two cards in SLi) and the other for the CPU, Northbridge and Southbridge.

:thumbs: Hehe, Another old OCUK reject here! :wave:

Have drifted away from it all now, but still like to keep up with the tech news.

Incidentally, I still have a dual celeron 300@450MHz with Thermaltake Golden Orb coolers in the garage, Is it like an appreciating classic car of computing yet? :lol: