Who wants their Z filmed?

Zedrush

hi guys and gals, I'm trying to build up a portfolio for filming and want to film a variety of different things to show diversity. As some of you know I took up filming a little over a year ago now and am really enjoying it, but it went from being a hobby to spilling over a little into my work, which has its pros and cons. Anyhow I'm interested in doing a 1-3min ad of someones 350z or a few 350z. If anyone is interested and has a sunday free would be really great if I could come film the car and them driving it. Perhaps around Bluewater, and if you have mods on it even better.

Cheers all

Jay

Id really want to focus on 1 or 3 z as will be quite a few shoots and reshoots to do, if its a meet I dont want to annoy people by asking to park cars in certain way and take away from the whole point of a meet altogether. Ideally be good just shooting one car for a short mini film, will take about 4-5 hours getting it allgood for a 1-3min video :blush:

Does it have to be a Zed mate? Surely a Mafia type car could add drama and admosphere to the video ;)

I just want get as much footage of different things as possible, so figured do a nice commercial of a z to add to portfolio and have some visuals for a showreel

Hell why not have a club meet then you can do the whole lot! You can say that your video skills were in such demand the whole club turned up!! B)

lol im not that good, im playing with a new camera id love to be able to do something like this but im no where near advanced nor have experience to do:

http://vimeo.com/groups/eos7d/videos/6722933