So you going to rush out for a Nissan leaf !

stanski

It was a play on words Sasha ;) ...... leaf ....... plant........... tree ...... bark ........... branches .....oh never mind :doh:

No rly? I beleaf I missed that one. Will take more notice of themed posts in the fuschia.

that's better petal

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

wait till we get to the one about the Pacific Ocean ;) or the ratchet screwdriver :blush:

Oh dear oh dear how many more botanical gags can you have in a thread! :lol:

Shame they did'nt call it the Nissan 'Hug-a-tree'!! :doh:

Gee I wonder where that electricity comes from to charge it - hmm must be woodpeckers hitting a generator device of some description!

Lets be honest its only a step away from this!

twitter.jpg

it's another government 'tick in the box' and that's ALL it is

Can someone answer these questions please :

1. what are we going to do when all the boxes have been ticked ?

2. where is the money going to come from when everyone is either

............a) working for the government ?

............B) working in Human Resources ?

............c) working for the elf'n'safety ?

............d) monitoring everyone else ?

............e) ticking the boxes ?

............f) on benefits

I think its nice that Nissan want to move pollution out of the city and put it in the countryside where it belongs.

According to them electricty must just "appears" in the plug by magic. I'm sure the country set will love the extra output placed on their coal fire powerstations :lol:

Sticky plaster to mend a gunshot wound anyone?

Bradders.

ps Having said that I drive 3.5 litre petrol guzzler :blush:

:lol:

So lets get this clear - the Government will probably make it compulsary for everyone to have leccie plugs outside your front door where passing Leaf's can top up on this free energy source. :snack:

The Free energy source will come from Windfarms located at every beach and offshore location around the country, oh and on tops of school roofs (Mr Biscuit probably has one at his school) all these rotating blades will play havoc with freeview boxes! :bangin:

We will probably go for nuclear like the French have - but to be fair they know what they are doing with it! We have Brian (UK version of Homer) greasy hair, Asda specs and a Hobnob poised to dunk in his tea :shrug:

On the other side - if we do go for Hydrogen fuel cell - the price of Hydrogen will shoot through the roof and massive corporations will hold us ransom - its all in the documentary I saw a few years ago with Arnie - Total Recall :lol: