Are Nissan dealers all crap?

BobTheDog

Hi Guys,

How the hell do you get a test drive in a 370Z?

Dealers never ring back.

Web site requests are ignored.

I sat waiting in a dealers for 30 minutes just to talk to someone before giving up, do they actually want to sell any cars?

Anyone know any good dealers in the south east?

Thanks for any help

Andy

I know what you mean mate, some of them are shocking! The website request should go answered though. I have a direct number I can PM you for the test drive team if needed.

Where abouts are you?

WLMG in Slough would be more than happy to take you out. Ask for "G" or Abid and tell them Chris@350z-uk sent you :thumbs:

If near Basingstoke or Reading, West Way in Basingstoke have one available (but have pants sales team) and KJM in Reading had one a while back.

I hate Nissan dealers and have vowed never to go back to them as long as I live (unless I need the consult machine again of course :teeth: ).

I am still waiting on them about a replacement wheel arch lining, over a dozen emails, plenty of calls and the occasional visit on the way home and still nothing.

I also contacted Porsche about a Cayman S and they have been superb, they seem to actually want to sell cars. Shame they are so expensive!

Yup they are so much better. I actually told the lady at Nissan test drive team that I was off to get one as it was taking Nissan so long to get me a test drive - and funnily enough, Basingstoke found one :dry: Definately give them a ring first to make sure they have them. KJMs was their own demo car, so unless they've sold it, it will be there, but Basingstoke's was on loan from another West Way, so may not have it. Dont expect either to have one. Bit more of a trek but WLMG will definately have one and a roadster :thumbs:

Hi Andy

If it is a roadster you are after try Crawley Down Nissan (at Snow Hill, Copthorne) as they have a demo. Tel: 01342859200 and ask for either Ricky or Chris.

If you are likely to be around Epsom at any time I'll also give you a demo in my coupe, which also makes a proper sports car noise ;):lol:

Westway in't North West have the coupe and the ragtop - read my micro review from a few weeks ago - not much use to you I know but there are a few still just about ok, although I took my Chrysler in for its service yesterday(Chrysler stealer) on the whole service dept were actually helpful and prompt however talk about trying to charge the earth for parts and doing the usual - oooh your car will explode unless you have new tyres and brake pads fitted - we can do these for you (sum cost for this £800+)!!! yeah right ffs! Thank goodness some of us are not so dumb to believe them! :shrug:

Gave em a ring.

"We don't like giving test drives in it as it is the only 370z around and everyone comes here to test drive it"

So I answered "I want a new one and will buy it from you if I like the test drive"

reply "Ok but it will have to be a short one"

Jesus.

Porsche : "Come and drive one whenever you want, you can have it for 24 hours if you would like."

mmmm.

Gave em a ring.

"We don't like giving test drives in it as it is the only 370z around and everyone comes here to test drive it"

So I answered "I want a new one and will buy it from you if I like the test drive"

reply "Ok but it will have to be a short one"

Jesus.

Porsche : "Come and drive one whenever you want, you can have it for 24 hours if you would like."

Perhaps when you buy your car, whether it be a 370z from elsewhere or something else, especially if it's more expensive, roll up at the dealership, just for a laugh. Imagine what the after sales service might be like if they won't even people test drive their demo cars. :surrender::headhurt:

nissan are rubbish when it comes to sorting out anything that isn't a micra.

i won't buy anything from a nissan dealership ever again, customer service is rubbish, service would be better if they just punched you in the face when you turn up.

there are a few good ones out there but few and far between