The 2010 Formula 1 Chat Thread.

Beavis

After setting the pace in second practice Lewis later found he was in trouble with the police. :doh::lol:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/formul ... 5846192192

What shameful behaviour ;) You'd certainly never catch anybody on this forum deliberately losing traction with the rear wheels of their vehicle!!

Definately not on the Wales run or they will be banned from attending in future :thumbs:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was definitely a very bad start for the season. Difficult to recall anything of interest from the whole weekend. I'll still be watching the Australian Grand Pix hoping for a memorable race but expecting very little. In truth I'm more excited about the start of Moto GP.

If he was sandbagging he will need to be really sneaky to win the race :lol:

He got done by the cops last night (Friday) for doing a burnout on the road (in a road car) .... I think he's lost interest in this one TBH

It's all Webber Webber Webber here they love him ........... can't fault the ozzies for organisation though .... free transport from the city centre to albert park ..... free cold water.... lots of family orientated stuff

Will be interesting to see how Button finishes in comparison to Hamilton. Might change some opinions.

He really should finish in front Keith from his position, but Hamilton drives this track very well and was up to third last year from the back of the grid in a dog of a car before the liargate scandal came to light. ;) But one result should not change anyone's opinion on who they think is the better driver overall. There will be times when Jenson will be better and times when Lewis will be better. I am still firmly in the lewis camp overall though. :)

it's been a race full of amazing action! this is why melbourne should be the opener rather than the extended test session at bore-rain

+1

Not sure that Hamilton should have pitted though from 3rd :surrender: If he had done Kubica then he would have been after Button. Jenson driving a very good race though and should win now. :)

Think webber is bit of a tit though with the way he drives. :thumbdown:

i think it was right to pit.

Sorry cant agree and Lewis thinks the same. At the end of the day its cost him track position.

GAME OVER NOW ANY WAY!!

BIG MISTAKE TO PIT. :thumbdown:

webber is an absolute menace! i think lewis was right about it being time for him to retire! :lol:

i also think now is probably the time to register my disliking of massa. He's just not the driver that most people think he is. disappointed to see him on the podium this week after such an average drive.

great drive by button, and you're absolutely right, bad idea to pit :)

Yep cant fault Jensons drive :clap: but really this should have been a 1-2 for Mclaren. Like i said it was a bad decision to pit Lewis. He would have done Kubica eventually. :)

But like you said Webber is a menace :thumbdown:

lewis was absolutely the man of the race for me - possibly his best drive ever. it's a great result for JB - it proves not only can he cut it at mclaren, but it also shows that when the time comes, he will provide some great racing competition for lewis.

the biggest winners this weekend though were the fans - more of this please fia :)