A Flutter on the F1 - What to put a fiver on?

AK350Z

As crazy as this sounds but Force India seem to be a dark horse this year. Another Team Brawn maybe?

Some serious competition this year. Schumi won't come back just to play around - he knows he is a living legend and has something to prove that he still has it.

Lewis is on the top of his game too. Alonso + a Ferrari is always going to be a lethal mix for competitors. Button will no doubt push it to prove he isn't a one trick poney. Don't forget the other German - Vettel (he is a future champ for sure given the right car).

Also there is another Senna in the line up... B)

All I know is...this season is gonna be GREAT! :teeth:

This is the first time ever that I'm actually looking forward to the start of the F1 season. I usually just series link it and pick it up as and when I can, but this time I'm gonna be glued to it to see if Schumi still has it, how Hamilton deals with him in particular and Alonso joining Ferrari is like Darth Vader finishing the Death Star and coming out all guns blazing!

I can't wait! :teeth:

What's the odds for Hammilton for pole,fastest lap and win?

After this mornings practice big :dry: But you never know :)

Think Alonso will be favourite for Sunday but Rosberg is looking quite threatening too ;)

cant decide if hamilton is that much better than Button, or the race just didnt pan out right for Jens.

I hope its the first, and lewis drove the wheels off the car :drive1 while jens was left to find excuses. :shrug:

I agree Schumi will be there all season picking up Solid points and getting quicker each race.

will be good to see them race on a proper track, not a fan of these new far east circuits, its all about the money not the F1 racing spectical for the fans.