The Cheapest Mod with Biggest Impact - Opinions

CFC109

Firstly, be assured i am a novice to the extreme! I have owned a Silver Z for just over 6 months and love it, of course!

I am just wondering what people feel the best exterior mod is to make, which gives the biggest impact improvement to cost ratio...?

Spoiler?

Which leads me to my more specific question - How much would it cost to buy and get fitted a Spoiler (i understand thats a very open question - but i have no idea where to start!)

Any info appreciated! (dont you just love people who have got a clue!!)

£50 and 10 hours of effort in detailing for getting attention

£150 on an induction kit for noise / asw'ing

As for spoilers etc., PM some of our traders, they can help out with prices and advice :)

Will joe public really notice spacers or LED rear lights??

+1

Spoiler is the highest impact single mod IMO. Not that cheap though, I would guess you will need £500 to get one and have it painted and fitted nicely.

Never seen a problem with the OEM aerial, but think i'm in the minority :shrug:

That roof/limo tint looks awesome. Never seen it before. Don't know why more people don't do that, especially on the azure

OK. Thanks all - So im thinking, change the grille, Stubby aerial and Spoiler....

So now next questions. How much, which ones, where from and who to do it?

Grille £19 delivered with hooks. See ZMANALEX and his sale in the Traders section.

Stubby £10- £15 on ebay (look for used Honda S2000 aerieal)

Spoiler? I like the Nismo V1 (if you're rich) or the N1 copy. £350 to buy and £150 to fit and paint.