DEEP dish alloys wanted!!

98duffa

4x 3-piece Rims 5 hole 114,3mm

F 19 x 8.5J offset +5mm

R 19 x 9.5J offset +8mm

Alloy wheels have a nice dish and they are in good shape just a few marks here and there

Fits alot JDM cars with 5x114,3mm

thats everything about them. unsure if chrome would look ott though. anyone have any pics of some chrome rims similar fitted

I know Im rather outspoken when it comes to wheels on here, but I do know my dish (and its actually called lip;)). Finding proper deep dish wheels with decent offsets in 19's is incredibly difficult - Ive been looking for about 3 months and havent found a single set :(

IMHO, you need to pay decent money to get a decent looking wheel when you are looking at dish - these below cost me £1600 (please excuse rubbish pic but you get the idea):

10122009.jpg

and these were £1300:

Zedrim2.jpg

You also need to get the fitment spot on as arch gaps/weak offsets will show up a lot more. I'd personally say those 2 posts down are too weak - Id be looking at 9 ET5 and 10 ET0, personally. :)

what about 5x114 staggered 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears et42fronts/et45 rears

Hell no!

Well unless you used 20 - 30mm spacers. They aren't good offsets and I doubt they'd clear the brakes - although I'm not sure about that.