What a peculiar advert?!! Weird stuff!!

stanski

:#1: for the worlds biggest end of a bell. If he thinks his car is worth anywhere in the region of 50k he needs to give his head a shake.

The realitiy is that he doesn't. But he doesn't think other peoples un-FI'd cars are worth £25k either, even though most of his mods are/were second hand or DIY's. Even his FI gear was second hand.

Oh and his 18" Work rims still have 21 years to go till they are paid off via his mortgage :lol:

How much do you think the car in the ad would be worth if it were to come up for sale?

Considering this is the guy that bought the 370z-uk.com domain name for the good of future proofing our site for about a tenner, and now wants £1k+ for it, Im guessing he would perhaps sell his car for about £95,475 with a bit of haggling. ;)

If you want any proof that the internet is full of crap, take a look at facebook - it says this guy has over 20 friends. That is quite frankly impossible.

How much do you think the car in the ad would be worth if it were to come up for sale?

Considering this is the guy that bought the 370z-uk.com domain name for the good of future proofing our site for about a tenner, and now wants £1k+ for it, Im guessing he would perhaps sell his car for about £95,475 with a bit of haggling. ;)

If you want any proof that the internet is full of crap, take a look at facebook - it says this guy has over 20 friends. That is quite frankly impossible.

Subtract one from that, I am only on there as I tried to buy the domain name for us. :wacko:

have we not all given him what he wants, we're all here discussing it on the open forum, where i'm sure he's probably popped in as a guest to have a look at what he's created.

personally i wouldn't buy his car, i'd be worried about the pistons shooting out the bonnet, i suppose if he was serious in a sale i'd go as far as to offer him a stale piece of toast for it.

have we not all given him what he wants, we're all here discussing it on the open forum, where i'm sure he's probably popped in as a guest to have a look at what he's created.

personally i wouldn't buy his car, i'd be worried about the pistons shooting out the bonnet, i suppose if he was serious in a sale i'd go as far as to offer him a stale piece of toast for it.

Rich not sure we have given him what he wants unless he wants to be known as a Bell-end (on t'internet amongst other things :lol: )

I dont think anybody really cares either way do they - we certainly dont - just reveals some people's behaviour as p** poor :shrug:

Rich not sure we have given him what he wants unless he wants to be known as a Bell-end (on t'internet amongst other things :lol: )

I dont think anybody really cares either way do they - we certainly dont - just reveals some people's behaviour as p** poor :shrug:

Eruditely put, Stan. :thumbs: