LED front bumper reflectors. Yey or ney?

UNABASHED

is this just picking up the camera flash in the headlight reflector fiddy?

DSC03338.jpg

No flash mate, back firing LED's ;)

send info pleeeeeeeease :teeth::ninja:

Nice B) Fiddy, please post a frontal view with only LEDs on and with dipped beams. :thumbs:

Husky, should i be thinking what i'm thinking? ;)

DSC03338.jpg

Nice B) Fiddy, please post a frontal view with only LEDs on and with dipped beams. :thumbs:

definately not bennet ;) i would never consider adding more to my huge list of projects :dummy:

DSC03338.jpg

Soz for the thread hijack!

No dipped beam, just the side LED's... Just waiting to find some drift strobes to put where the sidelights go!

DSC03342.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

how do they work man! reveal your secrets :lol:

No idea!! You would need to speak to Mike @ Clearcorners.com! Just remembered I was gonna send you some rear clusters to make some rear LED's!

:lol: i got hold of one cluster in preparation of you remembering :lol: if i get a chance i will do it but it doesnt look easy.

im going to have a look at clearcorners cheers,

thread hijack over

A definite yes from me :ninja: I think they look very B) The amount of (positive before anyone says anything) comments i got about mine when i had them, and were definitely a head turner...

+1. Have mine colour coded with the colour of my GM bumper. LED bulbs are xenon white instead of blue. Yes..some people might think it's tacky but it's a real head turner. :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...

No idea!! You would need to speak to Mike @ Clearcorners.com!

I've been looking at their web site today and their work looks outstanding. B) I assume you had to send your lights over to the US for them to do them for you? That must have cost a bit! :scare:

No idea!! You would need to speak to Mike @ Clearcorners.com!

I've been looking at their web site today and their work looks outstanding. B) I assume you had to send your lights over to the US for them to do them for you? That must have cost a bit! :scare:

You can do it with UK lights and it may work out better. I bought a CC set used for the US, they were sent back to Mike @ CC first so he could reposition them, but when they got here I needed to do some repositioning of the wires in the plug as they dont have self levelers in the US. Was quite easy in the end and mike talked me through the whole process. Pretty cool as he didnt charge anything for the refurb of the used ones that he had created in the first place.

They do however come up for sale sometimes on my350z!

Oh and helimeddez, nice repost ;)