new zed owner

yep thats not mine, same lazy style of photography though with the can't be arsed to take it off the drive attitude :lol:

Nismo N1 Kit all round,

i recommend going to EP racing for the kit i think one of the best prices going for it.

Envy also do a version as does Rik

:welcome: by the way

ok thanks for your help and the welcome can someone also tell me if the colour of my car is a standard nissan one or is it a custom job thanks

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largep ... l=350z|350 z

Its dcash5's car !!!!! (Not really but its his almost twin, different skirts! and his kit is moulded in and has a few more mods!)

The kit on your azure is an Ings kit, great choice.

DSC05324.jpg

Nice motor and lots of potential :thumbs:

thank you rtbiscuit will look now

Is there any common performance mods people do to these cars that wont rock the bank not after alot of increase just maybe get it over the 300bhp mark

thanks for all the welcomes :thumbs:

to get that you'll need to spend a few grand :lol:

thank you rtbiscuit will look now

Is there any common performance mods people do to these cars that wont rock the bank not after alot of increase just maybe get it over the 300bhp mark

thanks for all the welcomes :thumbs:

A good search will give you that info :)

300bhp on a 276bhp is a push and it depends on what you got on it already.

Only just got 280 ish at the hubs and its not an easy (or cheap experience) ;) You will need intake, plenum spacer, exhaust manifolds, decats, y-pipe, exhaust and a remap.... and lots of patience (and be prepared for some heartache!)

Sorry to burst your bubble on your first day at school!

Where you based?

heres one for you my in car sat nav is in bloody japanese any ideas how to put in english

Also i read its a garage job to change spark plugs on these so got a quote from nissan watford today for £270 does this sound right

Buy aftermarket SatNav from Nurrish £400.00

thats ok i had a feeling it might not come cheap or easy as its a well tuned motor to start with

im based near watford herts mate

Thanks 3fiddyz for the comments

Abbey Motorsport will be the guys to go to then when you need a Uprev reflash once you have a few mods! There near redhill in surrey.

Also if your up for a meet there is one coming up with a few more Zed owners not far from you.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31955

Satnav. no chance unless you want to pay! Whats the main HU, Kenwood? You may be better off getting satnav into that and then use the top screen for something else!

Sparks you can do if your good with the spanners. 90 for the sparks approx. If your not good with the spanners then Abbey will sort you and for a lot less! Do you know when they were last done?

Mark

im ok-ish with spanners do you know of any pic guides of this as dont even know where they are. what do you need to take off to get to them.

Not sure when they were done last previous owner had it for a year and didnt do it and he didnt get any history with the car so have no idea at all. thought id get it done so i know its done. anything else i should be looking at getting done as a new owner mate

unfortunatly i cant make that meet as gotta work but the next one thats close to me ill go to if i know with enough time to book off work