Hi All!

Hi Everyone,

Just introducing myself and saying hello to the community. :wave:

I've been lurking for a few months now and finally decided to join.

"I'm John, I'm twenty, I'm from London and am buying a 350z in 5 months just after I turn 21!"

Hopefully either black or azure Blue (love the blue but quite a hefty price premium to get one from the looks of it!) :(

Can't wait, first things on my list are JWT Popcharger, Japspeed Y-Pipe and K1/K2 (love the sound of k1 but hate the exit's - k2 much more refined!) :shrug:

Potentially thinking of supercharger later on - power runs through the veins in the family!

Cant wait for the experience and very jealous of all you owners out there!

John

Hi mate, welcome and good luck finding a nice zed.

I know how it feels to be in your position as I was in it 3 weeks ago! But I got mine and thankfully found a great example with the mods you mentioned already on it! (different type exhaust tho)

There's a lot out there, but in the end i found mine right here on the owners club, meticulously looked after.

Hi mate...I have been a member on here for roughly 6 months and these members are very very helpful :)

PS Im twenty and if your worried about insurance you can insure them..

I own a 2006 56 (facelift) 296BHP model gunmetal grey.My insurance is 900 per year, full comp, 750 excess, 2 years no claims bonus, IAM member...

You will love the Zed mate, they are such a fantastic car. Good luck and hope to see some piccys soon !!!

BTW if your looking at mods, I can recommend Sarah at the Z-store... Theres so much stuff id love to buy but ive just bought a house and can no longer afford it!!!!ha

Hi mate...I have been a member on here for roughly 6 months and these members are very very helpful :)

I own a 2006 56 (facelift) 296BHP model gunmetal grey.My insurance is 900 per year, full comp, 750 excess, 2 years no claims bonus, IAM member...

You will love the Zed mate, they are such a fantastic car. Good luck and hope to see some piccys soon !!!

BTW if your looking at mods, I can recommend Sarah at the Z-store... Theres so much stuff id love to buy but ive just bought a house and can no longer afford it!!!!ha

Hi mate - how on EARTH did you get that quote!!!???

I looked through Admiral, with me, my mum and dad on the policy 2 years no claims and garaged overnight they wanted £1880 a year (IMO not worth ever paying that for insurance.)

If I wait till im 21 its around the £1150 mark... (roll on July 31st) :bounce:

what company did you go through to get £900 a year at 20!? :scare:

Hi mate - how on EARTH did you get that quote!!!???

I looked through Admiral, with me, my mum and dad on the policy 2 years no claims and garaged overnight they wanted £1880 a year (IMO not worth ever paying that for insurance.)

If I wait till im 21 its around the £1150 mark... (roll on July 31st) :bounce:

what company did you go through to get £900 a year at 20!? :scare:

Try taking your dad off and just leaving your mum on. My dad was pushing my quote up an extra £120

Ah that's good advice.

Could get insurance now for £1280! B)

Me, mum parked on street seems £150 cheaper than garage....! :scare:

But again, wait till im 21 and its £980. :thumbs:

...only five months to go and ill have more cash by then.. :)

Thanks for the tips!!

J