For all you matt black 'wrapping' lovers!!!

shire350Z

Just been down in london for the weekend and saw no-end of matt black cars only managed to get a couple of pictures of ones parked up though, now from the pictures and a distance they look B) but get up close and there covered in marks and look like they mark very easily, would really think twice before doing this type colour choice of wrapping i know it looks good (well on some cars IMO)!!! but it marks so easily and the feel of it is :thumbdown:

Also got a few other pics of nice motors while i was down there :D

phonepics002-2.jpg

phonepics001-2.jpg

phonepics003-1.jpg

phonepics004.jpg

Now i love the phantom and a few pics of them in the show rooms but the one i saw on the streets was in a terrible state

phonepics005.jpg

phonepics010.jpg

phonepics009.jpg

suppose this guy was from dubai and had about 8 of these but this was in a terrible state cant believe how even his driver let it get, scuffs all round it, corroded wheels and it looked like it hadnt been washed since he bought it :headhurt:

phonepics014.jpg

phonepics011.jpg

phonepics012.jpg

phonepics013.jpg

Saw nearly every aston going and the DBS's sounded incredible but this was the only one i saw parked up

phonepics008.jpg

quite a standardish porsche but looked B)

phonepics016.jpg

phonepics015.jpg

And you see this range rover go would have prob left us guys for dead being a overfinch B)

phonepics018.jpg

phonepics017.jpg

And to top it all off whata car lurking at the back of the bentley garage

phonepics006.jpg

hmmmmm i think some is def out of my league and out of most other folks on here :lol: there were so many other awesome cars but i couldnt get the pics either because they were driving or just to busy from ferrarri 599's to R8's to every kind of AM and some lovely lambo's, pity i never saw any 'hypercars' on the road mind

Ok so you walked around Mayfair taking pictures of very powerful and rich peoples cars some from the UAE and are now posting them on the interweb!

Good Luck! See you on the otherside!!!!

Think ill be ok pal!!!!

Yeah did no-end sarah must have gone in every bloody shop down there for zoe :lol: did all the usual sights and saw the lion king show on friday night and had a lovely meal saturday at one of marco pierre whites resturants, we dont get to see many cars like that where im from you know :lol:

Guess we just take seeing nice cars lying on the side of the road for granted living in the smoke! RR or Bently on every street corner...

You missed out on the good stuff though James near Jack Barkley's RR Emporium, The Maclaren, Zonda, Ascari etc showrooms are not far away. Most have something matt black in the window, and quite a few have chromed ones too!

Next time I am passing will get some shots for you and post them up in here if you want..

Oh and the plate on the UAE car is probably worth atleast 5 times more than the car ;) So prob better to keep that clean and undamaged than the peice of worthless crap its sitting on :lol: !

If you head to Park Lane (next to Hyde Park) there is the Dorchester Hotel - garuanteed views of super cars and at least 1 hyper car. There is often an SLR or Veyron outside. There was an Enzo a few weeks ago. Countless Lambo SV's parked there as well. :)

Ok so you walked around Mayfair taking pictures of very powerful and rich peoples cars some from the UAE and are now posting them on the interweb!

:thumbdown: The point of this reply is...... ??? You made some ignorant remark on one of my threads the other week too... really don't see the need for it pal !!!

Nice pics Shire.... love the Veyron :thumbs:

:thumbdown: The point of this reply is...... ??? You made some ignorant remark on one of my threads the other week too... really don't see the need for it pal !!!

Nice pics Shire.... love the Veyron :thumbs:

+1 on pics, not sure I like the crome stuff on the Veyron... and why the heck are they HIDING it in the shop!!! :scare:

Tarmac 90% of the recent posts on here dont mean sh!te or have any relevance/ meaning so don't b!tch about my 2 posts a day!

You have put 2000 posts in 6 months!

Edit : it wasn't exactly a serious remark though was it!

EDIT 2:

Your forum Stats:

Most active forum: Off Topic Discussion

[ 813 Posts / 42.65% of user’s posts ]

Most active topic: Post Whore Chat 1

[ 95 Posts / 4.98% of user’s posts ]

Now please explain to me the relevance of your posts!

Tarmac 90% of the recent posts on here dont mean sh!te or have any relevance/ meaning so don't b!tch about my 2 posts a day!

Firstly I disagree that 90% "don't mean shite", if someone has a serious question then it gets answered..... then theres an off topic section that you can either 'view' or 'not view', I think its pretty simple :wacko:

If you don't want me to b!tch about your 2 posts a day then don't act like a b!tch :D

You have put 2000 posts in 6 months!

Point being ?

Edit:

Ha ha, you edited my post count - thats clever :clap:

Seriously bud, were you bullied at School ?

In the rollers defence....getting round central london in a massive car like that cant be easy! I used to drive the old mans S-Class into london and i thought that was a tight fit in places.....a phantom is longer and wider...so i can see why they did it!

Some lovely pics though....thatVeyron looks stunning and sounds lovely in the flesh :) matt black is so over played in london I saw an Audi A4 in matt black today on my way to work :yawn: time for a new crazy...satin white anyone :teeth: