Got My Zed!

s1xtyn1n3

Congratulations bud. If a dealer was involved I can imagine how much pain you have been through. :dry:

well the guy i was originally dealing with has been taken off used car sales because he was that hopeless.... still, got a load of cash off, set of mats, key ring, a full tank of ultimate, but most importantly, the z is now on my driveway so can't complain too much :)

44k, and difficult to say how much. on the road it was £13k, but that included 4 new tires, a year's road tax, mats, tank of bp ultimate and a few other things. considering it was from a main dealership, i'm pretty pleased

Cool! I got mine from a main dealership too, what year is yours?

Very nice looking example. Enjoy it! I do love them in black. I also got mine from a main dealer: West Way in Manchester and the customer service was appalling and the salesman very incompetent! He came running out into the customer carpark after I had signed all the paperwork saying the price I had signed and agreed to was £500 short!! Couldnt believe what I was hearing - turned out it was his mistake and he thought I was paying by car finance (which involve a £500 deposit or something) but I was paying for it myself so this didn't apply but he still insisted I owed it on top of the sale price. He really embarassed himself and the manager who came running out with him in front of other customers in their car park!! Just couldn't believe how useless they were but the manager "eventually" admitted it was their mistake (plus at the end of the day I had signed everything by that point) but I never at no point got an apology from the salesman himself. They even charged me for a set of spare keys. I'm glad you got better service.