Top Speed

Demolition49

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veyron is only able to shift its lard arse by strapping 2 V12's together and running FI as well i think, total cost £1,000,000

As we're all being a bit pedantic (me included) it's two V8's making it a W16, each V8 is twin turbo :p

my mistake, i thought it was a W24

either way, it does make for one fat ass on a veyron, thats a lot of metal

Suggesting it's not important is just odd. Don't you want to know what your baby can do. Even if you never intend on getting it to that?

Nope, because my penis is big enough thanks :p

If top speed doesn't concern you. Buy an MX5 or MR2...Mr Big Bulge!

I've just booked you both into a Premier Inn. A double room, right?

Suggesting it's not important is just odd. Don't you want to know what your baby can do. Even if you never intend on getting it to that?

Nope, because my penis is big enough thanks :p

If top speed doesn't concern you. Buy an MX5 or MR2...Mr Big Bulge!

ekona and i have both come from MR2's

i like the zed more because of all the extra torque

top speed for me is immaterial, as its unlikely i'll ever see its limited speed of 155, but i know the car unlimited should be good for about 170-175.

my next car would be more likely to be something like an exige S,

the zed for all intense and purpose is a GT cruiser, not a race car, lots of torque to pull away in most gears to overtake, and to eat in to the long miles with ease and comfort.

Lol i cant help but laugh at this thread now.... i mean all i asked was for some simple info, some don't even answer my question and just went in to a rant, some say search on this forum ( have done and a lot of people say diff times ) and now people say we don't care about the 0-60 times....

For something so simple its making a lot of us act silly...

And thank you to some of the people that actually tried to answer my question, which still remains partially answered.

And yes guys i did google,wiki,yahoo,msn,jeeves im not a complete idiot. Why do you think i posted here on a 350Z dedicated forum, and guess what it seems that NOBODY so far can FULLY answer the question i have posted!

I still love the Z i just don't get why its a crime for me to know every single bit of info about it, thats what you do as a proud owner right? Guys stop biting each others heads off?!

Lol i cant help but laugh at this thread now.... i mean all i asked was for some simple info, some don't even answer my question and just went in to a rant, some say search on this forum ( have done and a lot of people say diff times ) and now people say we don't care about the 0-60 times....

For something so simple its making a lot of us act silly...

And thank you to some of the people that actually tried to answer my question, which still remains partially answered.

And yes guys i did google,wiki,yahoo,msn,jeeves im not a complete idiot. Why do you think i posted here on a 350Z dedicated forum, and guess what it seems that NOBODY so far can FULLY answer the question i have posted!

I still love the Z i just don't get why its a crime for me to know every single bit of info about it, thats what you do as a proud owner right? Guys stop biting each others heads off?!

I kind of agree, but to be fair its a forum and what you're always going to get on a forum is opinions. At least nobody here is making the mistake of passing off their opinions as facts!

To add my bit... I've seen figures of 5.5s to 6s quoted for the 0-60mph time and my ass-dyno is more inclined to believe its 6s. I believe it was marketed as 5.9s originally but its very difficult to verify. Besides, your car might not match the "official" figure anyway. I'd go with "about 6 seconds", then you won't be wildly wrong ;)

I've no idea what the top end would be if the car were unlimited, I doubt anyone does. I couldn't even confirm that my zed actually reaches the limited speed of 155mph! :drive1

Guys, ive been kinda finding this hard to find, what are the specs on performance for a 350z 06 rev up. Both coup and roadster.

I would like stuff such as 0-60, 0-100, 100-150? Both manual and auto?

I hear so many different things from so many different people its hard to know what the actual quote is from nissan, and then what the car actually does!

Car weight = 1670kg

0-60

276 bhp = 5.9 sec, manual ... 6.1 sec, auto

297 bhp = 5.8 sec, manual ... 6.0 sec, auto

309 bhp = 5.6 sec, manual ... 5.9 sec, auto

Auto's are a guestimation usually about 0.2 behind the manual

0-100 = somewhere under 10 seconds

0-150 = somewhere over 1 minute

0- warp factor 9 = 300 years

back to the future speed = 88 mph

hope that helps :thumbs:

put extra in so you can work out power to weight etc

It won't get to 100 in anywhere near 10 seconds. Probably nearer 13/14. As per the quarter mile times, and that 1670kg is off as well.

Better luck next time! :D

oh wise and powerful number86, please enlighten us then,

didn't have time to search earlier when i wrote it, was just about to teach, went from memory,

weight in lb's including curb weight and individual component weights find below

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Weight_Reduction_Guide

0 - whatevers are in here comparing stock agains r-tune and s-tune zeds

http://www.modified.com/roadtests/0405s ... index.html

Happy reading guys :thumbs:

Guys, ive been kinda finding this hard to find, what are the specs on performance for a 350z 06 rev up. Both coup and roadster.

I would like stuff such as 0-60, 0-100, 100-150? Both manual and auto?

I hear so many different things from so many different people its hard to know what the actual quote is from nissan, and then what the car actually does!

Car weight = 1670kg

0-60

276 bhp = 5.9 sec, manual ... 6.1 sec, auto

297 bhp = 5.8 sec, manual ... 6.0 sec, auto

309 bhp = 5.6 sec, manual ... 5.9 sec, auto

Auto's are a guestimation usually about 0.2 behind the manual

0-100 = somewhere under 10 seconds

0-150 = somewhere over 1 minute

0- warp factor 9 = 300 years

back to the future speed = 88 mph

hope that helps :thumbs:

put extra in so you can work out power to weight etc