GT4 WANTED

ATTAK Z

i wonder if they had 176 left over cars and were short 176 engines ;)

:thumbs:

The GT4 went on sale in Feb 05, the 296bhp engine did not make it into the MY06 cars till at least a year later ;) So they would have had ample 276bhp engines for the standard zed that were still produced after feb 05 until MY06. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys all advised me to go UY GT4 instead of the 2006 azure i had an option on...

but now you're saying the GT4's are not all that and the MY06 cars are better!!

I'm getting serious second thoughts here lol...

The MY06's are only slightly improved on in the interior with a few external minor mods like the rear leds. The GT4 and the MY06 share the same engine. Only 76 yellow GT4'S were made for the UK. You cant get a MY06 in yellow, other than that they are really the same car. Here is mine but fitted with the MY06 lights :)

_DS32942.jpg

You guys all advised me to go UY GT4 instead of the 2006 azure i had an option on...

The MY06's are only slightly improved on in the interior with a few external minor mods like the rear leds. The GT4 and the MY06 share the same engine. Only 76 yellow GT4'S were made for the UK. You cant get a MY06 in yellow, other than that they are really the same car. Here is mine but fitted with the MY06 lights :)

_DS32942.jpg

the yellow is :cloud9:

I'm not ... I still want one !! :)

I'm not ... I still want one !! :)

paul thats because the one you were looking at was a yellow and worth it for the colour as a first purchase. but swapping to a GT4 if you already have one makes no sense.

must be imagining things, don't know what your on about,

have you taken your pills today :dance:

of course I have ......... if I don't ........ I die ........ :cry: ........ :byebye:

heart meds?

my mums on them she had a heart attack 2 months before our wedding, scared the crap out of her self and us :wacko:

must be imagining things, don't know what your on about,

have you taken your pills today :dance:

of course I have ......... if I don't ........ I die ........ :cry: ........ :byebye:

heart meds?

my mums on them she had a heart attack 2 months before our wedding, scared the crap out of her self and us :wacko:

You told me your mum was dead :headhurt: