GT4 WANTED

ATTAK Z

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

................my mums on them she had a heart attack 2 months before our wedding, scared the crap out of her self and us :wacko:

Can happen at any time Rich ........ the guy who sits next to me at work had one last year ,,,,, went to the gym and everything and he is just 40

If the doc offers pills for blood pressure .... take them .... that's my advice

personally i think its silly to go for anything but lellow for a gt4 :bounce:

I would but I'm a hooligan and I seem to get away with it (up to now) in a GM ...... don't think I could do some of the manoeuvres that I do in a yellow

personally i think its silly to go for anything but lellow for a gt4 :bounce:

I would but I'm a hooligan and I seem to get away with it (up to now) in a GM ...... don't think I could do some of the manoeuvres that I do in a yellow

Dont do a Sarnie in a yellow :surrender:

th_pullout2.jpg

But you can do a Beavis B)

th_Pullout.jpg

I want a GT4 too :D

Why do you want one Tarmac? ........................or are you jesting :lol:

I just love them..... ive been reading this with interest.... some people say theres no difference between the GT4 and later models and that it would be stupid to swap..... I don't agree, ive got a huge collection of vinyl in my loft.... I would always spend a little extra and buy the limited addition picture disc of the record I wanted if it was available... If I buy a DVD i will buy the limited addition with a few little extra bits.... :shrug: why ? there the same as standard ones at the end of the day...

I like exclusivity, tbh I wish I has done some research when I bought my car..... I did ZERO !!! I wasn't aware there was a GT pack I wasn't aware there was a GT4..... I literally drove past a garage, test drove it and HAD to buy it... I had no choice.... I'd only had my current car at the time a couple of months but I fell in love with the ZED..... As gay as it sounds I can't imagine not owning one and not coming on here, the ZED is a massive part of my life now and ive never had that with any car ive owned.... and ive owned lots.. never thought i'd want a yellow car but after seeing Chesterfields and Beavis' photo shoot its made me fancy one. I will buy one one day, it wont be pink and it won't have Liam Thomas on the previous owners list but I will get one, just not the right time at the mo.

:thumbs:

you made the lovely big statement, brought a tear to my eye then said THIS

i wouldn't swap mine though, on the next car i buy, i'll probably look to see if they have a special edition and get tha tinstead

what car do you think you might want other than a Z ?

The only similar car I would consider would be a cayman s

:doh: