GT4 WANTED

ATTAK Z

Recent threads have made me want a GT4. Is there anyone on the forum would like a 2004 UK GM GT in exchange. I would only consider a swap (with cash difference of course) with someone known to 350z-uk ............ Black and low miles preferred

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always kept my cars for a long period and I always intended to do that with my current Z ......... I'll maybe even keep her for ever ........... Also the 370 is a bit of a disappointment for me and I can't really stretch my budget for one anyway ............ I just like the GT4s and as I've said before, I think they will always be more sought after by Z aficionados ........ I have a bit of spare cash and would like to upgrade .... call it 'money burning a hole in my pocket' if you like ......... I just fancy a nice looked after GT4

100 black

76 yellow

MY06 engine in a MY03 car

Numbered plaque

GT4 alloys

Bronze side badges

All came with a PS2 and Gran Turismo 4

and a black and yellow chequered hankie :blush:

I really wouldn't bother swapping, unless you really wanted yellow.......

Just spend the cash on tuning the car you've got. Plenum spacer, high flow cats and a re-map will leave you with a better car than a GT4.

+100000

do it tastefully and descretely and resale won't be affected, or it can be returned to stock for selling.

ok, nub question... bet you saw this one coming (and yes I did try the search engine)

whats the main differences between a 06 face z and a GT4?

GT4 - limited edition, came in yellow (as well as black, which was a standard colour), plaque and if you were lucky a games console in the back, "GT4" alloys (heavier than Rays, not forged and the standard rims for the rest of the world)

MY06 Facelift - revised (and many argue much improved) interior, revised front bumper. led rear lights, Rays as standard

Both got the rev up 296 bhp engine.

I have to agree with the others, I can see no reason why a black GT4 would be more desirable in the future or indeed why anyone would go out of their way to get one now. Admittedly, they were very desirable 5 years ago before the MY06 made the standard car better again. If you had a particular penchant for yellow then at least there is something unique about a UY GT4 but otherwise what's the point?

"special" editions of cars are, alot of the time, just the left overs of the old model years with some new model year bits thrown in to fill the gaps, re-branded to make them look good and clear the shelves ready for the new model year. i wouldnt get to excited if i were you over a 5pence plaque. think about it... an old body with new engine... an odd number available... i wonder if they had 176 left over cars and were short 176 engines ;)

:thumbs:

"special" editions of cars are, alot of the time, just the left overs of the old model years with some new model year bits thrown in to fill the gaps, re-branded to make them look good and clear the shelves ready for the new model year. i wouldnt get to excited if i were you over a 5pence plaque. think about it... an old body with new engine... an odd number available... i wonder if they had 176 left over cars and were short 176 engines ;)

:thumbs:

It was the same with the EVO the 6 and a half (Tommi Makinen) ..... my eldest totalled one and it had to be written off because there were no panels left