How do I know which model I got?

analogue

Hi Guys,

I have just got my blue '05 GT Roadster Manual. however, it seems that there are some differences with that year's models.

How do I know which model I got? I heard there is a revised model that they have changed some bits in the interior etc.

Also how can I find out if I have led lights or not? All I know is that my lights take about 3-4 seconds to get in full brightness. Does this mean they are Xenon?

Thanks in advance guys. Will try to jion you in Essex this Friday.

Yours is an '05 so it's the older engine and interior. Easy as that. ;) Easiest way is to look where your hazard light switch is: In front (06+) or behind of the gearstick.

It was 2006 when they started playing around with bits.

Sorry mate.

I believe you bought a Saxo. I'd take it back to the garage. You were mis-sold.

Apparently it's been a big issue recently. People kitting up saxo's to look like Z's, and flogging them on to unsuspecting buyers/dealers.

Speak to the garage in question, and DEMAND a refund.

The search function regarding LED lights etc, should bring up the info you need to go forward with your claim to the garage.

I hope it works out for you dude! :(

Sorry mate.

I believe you bought a Saxo. I'd take it back to the garage. You were mis-sold.

Apparently it's been a big issue recently. People kitting up saxo's to look like Z's, and flogging them on to unsuspecting buyers/dealers.

Speak to the garage in question, and DEMAND a refund.

The search function regarding LED lights etc, should bring up the info you need to go forward with your claim to the garage.

I hope it works out for you dude! :(

:wacko: