Admiral Multi car FTW!!!

Gilly199

Got the two cars and both were insured through admiral on single policys and i was impressed with the quotes as ever.

Although this year i decided to try the multicar, just a "you never know" thought.

ZED fully comp £454.57

POLO TPFT £169.57

:yahoo:

was

ZED £535.60

POLO £184.92

Now to make it even better, single cars were 10 month bonus accelerator thingys

The multi car is a full 12 :teeth: and protected no claims

22 year old

5 years no claims

no crashes or points.

Just goes to show, dont crash and dont get points. The rewards speak for themselfs.

Ive never been soo excited about paying £600 ish for insurance :blink:

Admiral FTW

I was with Admiral on a multi car policy.06 Zed and a Y 206 cc.They wanted £900 for both cars last year,when the renewal came through we noticed that they had the 206 in a group 20 and were charging us more for that than the Zed.

We now have split the cars and have saved over £200 with mine coming in at just over £400 and the mrs car just over £200.

Insurance seems to be a bit of a lottery at the min :wacko:

My renewal sent by my broker was £869 went onto go compare, admiral were £380 went back to broker and told them they were tooooo expensive :rant: , 20 mins later they phoned back with £349. :thumbs:

Thats with a well known company. Makes you wonder sometimes :surrender:

I got a quote off Admiral today for the MY05 GT i'm picking up on friday - £731 which is WAY lower than the £1202 Direct Line wanted...

26, 4 years NCB, no accidents, claims or points. I guess that's not too bad so will probably go with Admiral once my current Direct Line policy runs out in a couple of weeks