hello and a bit of advice needed

2005 and under, if you search around you may get a 2005 low mileage, and a mint 2003 or 2004.

Personally id save up more and go for a 2006 as you get the rev-up engine, slightly nicer interior and a lil more HP, And also bi-xenon lights and LED rears. Although changing a pre 06 car to have LED's and put out the same power as the 06 isnt hard with an ECU. But personally im waiting and saving up that little bit extra so i can just buy it all stock and then i wont have to tinker.

Although you have to draw the line somewhere i mean you could then say the 07 is better is its 80% new engine and more HP updated exterior etc.

Just make sure its GT pack! Let us know if you get one, id like to see as im still searching for a Z myself.

Welcome, where are you located on this planet called earth?

Are you into changing (modding) cars at all? If you are I'd try and find some older cheaper example and then plow in 2k into it to get it the way you want it, if you're not bothered about changing the car at all then go ahead and stretch as far as you can. (I'd go for 07+ car with bulge hood but don't think your budget is within that range)

A

wow thanks for all the replys!

I could go up to about 13k if needed... if it would get a much better car but from the ads i have seen it just looks like i would still get an 04 car but with less miles. So the only thing i need to look for is a car with gt pack, Would you say its worth spending extra and get a car with 30k on the clock or save a bit and get one with 50k?